Buy as SSD right now

you can thank me later

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 173609.png (986x454, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/6LGnTW/western-digital-black-sn850-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-wds200t1x0e
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/f3cRsY/samsung-980-pro-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v8p2t0bam
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Fv8j4D/samsung-970-evo-plus-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v7s2t0bam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already purchased 512gb sata ssd exclusive for windows and games. anything thats important now on linux luks hdds

Not falling for the ssd meme

>7 billion gb contaminated
so? i only need 1tb (1024gb)

>Which one should I cop!? Don't feel like doing an hour worth of research. Looking for something under $50 that can be used with a sata connector. Preferably 2.5 inches.

Is what you thought I was gonna say. Fuck shit ass ssd. With their 5 year lifespan. "Make sure not to torrent or leave your computer on buddy" foolish ass.

About to cop an HDD because I already know this retards are gonna be trying to buy up hella HDD if this is real.

Also these corporations are the most incompetent motherfuckers ever. I'm beginning to think do are doing thia shit on purpose to restrict everyone Man Woman and child from having technology (basic human right).

frrrrrrr cuzzy

Is this worse than the time they got flooded? They can just restart production instantly right?

>Fuck shit ass ssd. With their 5 year lifespan.

What sad junk do you people buy that only lasts five years?

samsung evo
had mine for 8 years
smart reports no issues
modern ssds have a longer lifespan than hdds, look it up

Will this affect normal hard drives?
>20TB gold is out of stock
le FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ps. anyone got one of these babies on their rigs?
How loud is it?

Attached: 1640012596529.jpg (275x274, 20.26K)

already slurped some discount stock from my local store got myself adata xpg sx8200 pro for 100 buckerinos and got the version with original controller (pre-scam)

spwp

Holy shit

It's worth it for core storage, it gave my old ass laptop a second life

Funny thing is I havent needed any new ones in some time. Bought bulk when they were last dirt cheap and had no used for anything over 512gb as an SSD. All stored data are on HDDs which is a bulk of my items.

don't care, I buy Micron anyways

Attached: image.png (652x567, 34.67K)

I'll continue buying 4 TB HDDs for $50 while you race to buy equivalent SSDs at $500

SMR drives are only really good for backups

no they arent

I'm planning on building a new PC that uses an m.2 NVME drive anyway.

I see a lot of people prefer WD Black SN850, how does it compare to Samsung 980 Pro, or 970 EVO Plus?
Do I need to worry about a heatsink for NVME?

uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/6LGnTW/western-digital-black-sn850-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-wds200t1x0e
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/f3cRsY/samsung-980-pro-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v8p2t0bam
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Fv8j4D/samsung-970-evo-plus-2-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v7s2t0bam

The WD and 980 pro are basically the same
The 970 evo plus is slower but most people wont really notice a difference

Might stick with the 980 Pro I already picked out then, though I hear people complain about "firmware issues" with Samsung SSDs or something.
I've been using 2.5" 870 EVO/QVO drives for data storage for a while now with no issue I'm aware of at least.

>SSD PRICES TO SKYROCKET BECAUSE OF NEW CRYPTO THAT IS MINES WITH STORAGE INSTEAD OF GPUS BUY NOW
not falling for your game nand shills, if you want to sell more, then lower prices