FF bros, AV1 bros and Opus bros

we won

Attached: 1644452446345s.jpg (250x140, 4.76K)

nice
still not downloading your tranny browser tho

Equivalent of a virus

Don't care, still using Brave.

I always loved the concept of intentionally broken files. Nice implementation by that op.

I feel like this could be used for some elaborate trolling, but I'm not getting anything yet.

Oh no, viewed it in Edge
no need for your tranny shitware

it's over for bravecels
the trannies won

Good to see that AV1 and opus support has finally come to this decrepit shithole.

This just a hack Any Forums still doesn't support either of those

I know, the only way anything new like VP9/AV1 and opus support would ever exist is through hacks like this.

this hack will theoretically let us put any future codecs on here as long as they fit in webm container right?

Didn't werk. Prolly cuz I'm blocking 3rd party scripts and frames, but I'll take your word for it.

Attached: 1628876362883.gif (245x245, 802.42K)

I am blocking all third party with ublock and it still works fine maybe your firefox is outdated

is this possible with images? I want to post jpeg xl

It has nothing to do with scripts. It's a non-standard MKV (of which WebM is a subset) the declares both VP8 and AV1+Opus. FFmpeg parses the standard literally and sees only VP8 because the AV1 part duplicates a structure that shouldn't be present in more than 1 copy, thus it can be uploaded here. Firefox/mpv/vlc are more flexible and select a better combination with the additional payload.

(4)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)

this isn't a good thing you retard.
This is objectively BAD for Firefox

This shit isn't official in any way

Attached: 1621303117051.png (460x612, 471.11K)

It's 97.0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have watched av1 clips in firefox for ages tho.

Nice try Mossad, I'm not downloading your backdoor.

Attached: dillo.png (128x128, 25.86K)