Would it work?

Attached: 1644598617697.jpg (718x433, 181.69K)

crosspost on /n/

i don't see why it wouldn't

where is the exhaust going?

Attached: consider the following.png (3840x2160, 457.6K)

pilots will conflict

It would be extremely windy

No.

I wonder...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63.28K)

For you

Yes.
Trust me, my dad works at Boeing.

>weight of the plane goes up 75%
>nowhere to store the requisite fuel for an engine that large
>ungodly loud
>weight between the two cabins would have to be managed extremely carefully due to increased distance from center of mass

Basically, if the thing could actually hold up its own mass, it likely couldn't fly without a 15km runway, and it probably couldnt hold enough fuel to reach the end of said runway. Passengers and luggage would have to be weighed pre-flight exactly to balance each pod, and then they would be deafened as soon as the engine starts.

you had to say "you're a big guy", doofus! Now our little in-joke (which is not an in-joke anymore, considering how quite popular is has gotten very not-so-very recently) is thrown into the methaphorical trash bind, the only reason being your total ignorance or plain incompetence in following the order of operations required to achieve mutual comedic satisfaction.

Ventilation system

kek

has science gone too far?

it would go like a super sonic
vroom vroom
explode wing too weak

you might be able to use the bypass stage for fuel storage if you redirect the bypass stream outwards?

Attached: 2000px-Turbofan_operation.svg_.png (2000x1323, 347.44K)

As long as it's not trying to take off from an giant exercise treadmill, it should work.

Attached: 1622930047536.png (212x238, 4.27K)

why is that plane not circumcised

Might get too hot there

american moment

>the order of operations required to achieve mutual comedic satisfaction
stealing that, thanks

nigga if yo dummy head aint has the abilitiesh 2 come up with dis yoself a aint got much else to tell u