Why are there so many programming languages? What C++ doesn't do an requires an entirely new shit to learn?

why are there so many programming languages? What C++ doesn't do an requires an entirely new shit to learn?
Is this the equivalent of linux distros? Just useless fragmentation

Attached: feb.png (555x376, 157.99K)

if you can't understand why new languages pop up, you are simply too retarded to ever really get programming

Yeah, I don't get it. Why do I need other languages? My hello world program works just fine in C++.

People use Java if they are too retarded to handle memory. Rust if too retarded to write safe C++. Functional languages like haskell if too retarded to find a job. Python if retarded in general

>"safe" C++ over Rust

And this is how you know someone is a high school LARPer who has no idea what he is talking about. It's just incredible the amount of shit you will read on this board.

>people use a car if they're too retarded to walk
>people use a washing machine if they're too retarded to wash by hand
>people use a calculator if they're too retarded to make mental calculations

Attached: 2w7ap0.jpg (202x250, 13.74K)

i think you should have to have professional experience before you can post on Any Forums at this point

Whole post was a sarcastic bait. Idk how u didn't get it. And yes I know nothing about rust, so what?

Honestly Im studying Comp Engineering in Europe and so far I could only say its easier to make certain things in certain programming languages,so I see why.Im sure its much deeper than that tho.

It's ok, bro, it's almost over. Now we have Zig, so there's no need for anything else. We're free, and programming is fun again!

I'm so excited that I'm getting back to game dev this weekend, but I also have so many other projects that I'm really excited for, it's a wonderful feeling. Now I don't have to choose between software quality and language convenience, I can have both! I feel like crying of joy.

Attached: 65711d6679227b9725992376172da94f.png (1590x1200, 174.56K)

Unironically yes to all those things.
Cars are unhealthy, manual washing is more thorough, calculators have proprietary software on them.

Caught another retard with no sence of humour, look

People use cars because they were so brainwashed into thinking life without cars would be a shore, that that actually became true.

actually valid in East Asia,
you will never have to drive a car if you live big city in EA.
>>people use a calculator if they're too retarded to make mental calculations
also valid in EA,
using calculator in SAT or exam in HS is strictly prohibited they have to calculate trig/exp/3x3digits multiplication in their head. that's why they have higher IQ

Hardware resources exploded in the 90s and 00s, there was so much change because of what you'd expect to realistically be out there and have. There was a time where you could make a trade off where, for example like the game boy, you had to know ASM and the development costs were higher, but this enabled them to keep the cost of the device low for consumers, and the development cost was offset by the copies of the game sold quickly, hopefully. None of this has mattered since 2005 or so, every new language after that is meme bullshit that only lasts a few months, with the exception of perhaps big meme javascript frameworks but even those are fragmented as fuck. All of these questions were answered by 2005 and realistically 2000 and we've been using the core set of good non-autist langs since then.

>just live and die in your village bro

>i was just acting like a retard
where's the humor in just making an average Any Forums post?

So you're doubling down on you not understanding what jokes are?

>too retarded to handle memory
Are you posting from early 60s?

>What C++ doesn't do an requires an entirely new shit to learn?
Unironically, I'm scared of codeniggers who say that.
More Threac-25 incidents to come.

>What C++ doesn't do an requires an entirely new shit to learn
it doesn't have a singular community that welcomes diversity

The difference between programming languages is like the difference between British and American English