Firefox 97 is out!

>new: correct scrollbar type for windows 11
>fixed: some mactoddler font shit
>changed: removed themes
What is your favourite aspect of Firefox latest major release?

Attached: 1630228791965.png (800x800, 322.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/Firefox-to-Copy-Google-Chrome-Development-Schedule-New-Versions-Every-Six-Weeks-190232.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing

Which is better? Ungoogled Chromium or Brave?

Every now and then I decide to try Firefox again to see if it's better than Chrome. It never is.

>Ungoogled Chromium
no privacy tweaks ootb, has all bad things that google push through main chrome, lags behind main chrome releases so less secure
>Brave
le shill lion.png

Safari

what a fucking waste of data to download this shit, why would anyone need something more than dillo?

Firefox

>major version update
>minor bug corrections

Why faggots do this?

Forgot the picture.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-11 13-23-26.png (806x596, 115.07K)

D

welcome to eleven years ago
news.softpedia.com/news/Firefox-to-Copy-Google-Chrome-Development-Schedule-New-Versions-Every-Six-Weeks-190232.shtml

I fear the day that my profile becomes incompatible with the browser. I believe there are a bunch of hacks that make it look like classic Firefox, vestigal tweaks from an Add-On that doesn’t work anymore afaik

It's just pathetic. If they want to compete over who has the bigger number, why not jump from 10 to 10?

Brave uses UGC patches anyway except unlike UGC it's actually fully functional OOTB

Cool it with antisemitic remarks

I hate faggots.
But trannies? Even worse.
You failed men.

>What is your favourite aspect of Firefox latest major release?
The fact that it still exists despite all attempts of the whole world to bring in down. It feels good to hope that at some point, perhaps somewhere in 2040s, CIA will get defunded, Google will crumble apart without them, and I will finally update my old Firefox.

Enjoy your partners, Facebook.

brave

Brave
>pic related

Attached: 1641178563734.png (379x560, 56.51K)

Brave
It's shilled for a reason, I fell for Brave 2 weeks ago and not going back

>Mozilla has announced the release of Firefox 97, it brings support for the new Windows 11 scrollbars and new Colorway browser themes to choose from. If you’re on macOS, there are also improvements to the system font loading which should make opening and switching to new tabs faster under certain circumstances. These changes in this update make it one of the biggest in terms of the interface people interact with.

>The biggest change in this update that affects everyone is the retirement of the Colorway themes that launched with Firefox 94. Mozilla said that if you have chosen one of these themes then you can hold onto it but if you want to switch themes you’ll have to pick one of the new Colorway themes.