It's all Windows 11, where's the Ubuntu option?

It's all Windows 11, where's the Ubuntu option?

Attached: Gaming PCs and Accessories Dell Canada.png (1551x2036, 277.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-laptops-and-notebooks/new-precision-7760-data-science-workstation/spd/precision-17-7760-laptop/xctop776017dswsus_vp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a stupid case is that?

what the fuck is that? a piece of marcian technology? cant understand this disgusting design

it's from dell.ca I am looking to get a new computer for 3d animation but it all has windows 11

Ubuntu is available on the optiplex series of desktops but not on the alienware line

Who the fuck play Tux Racer on NASA grade Arduino gaming box?

you are looking for 'business class' hardware
like the dell precision HP Z6

toy cases are for toy operating systems

>Gaming desktop
>All over $1.5k
>Windows Home
They really do think shit of their customers.

Holy fuck those are awful prices, even for the GPU shortage. DIY for half the price.

Why are both Home and Pro rated 5 bars? Pro is obviously better.

>click Customize
>select w10 os
>???
>profit
is it that hard

>gaming on linux
>not even linus or gabe can figure it out
year of the linux try again next year

not the case, if win11 has been originally installed

>Wants to be a 3D animator
>Is buying a new PC
>Wants to use shitty free tools that aren't compatible with current 3D animation industry
What did clueless user mant by this? You're gonna buy a fucking PC to use Blender? WTF m8?

I just need to get a modern graphics card and the hardware needed to use it. I also haven't upgraded my pc in a while, I have an i7-9700 3Ghz, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and 16GB ram.

>3D animator
>16 GB ram
I got bad news kid.

Attached: 9.jpg (400x400, 21.66K)

And you'll be better off in an actual career if you used 3DS Max / Maya / Unreal / Unity. Spending money to fuck around with Blender is a weird choice.

Your CPU is fine. Buy a new GPU and some more ram if you really want to upgrade. Those alienware pcs are a scam.

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-laptops-and-notebooks/new-precision-7760-data-science-workstation/spd/precision-17-7760-laptop/xctop776017dswsus_vp

Build one.