youtube.com/watch?v=ifA4nYk2qCA
youtube.com/watch?v=k0c542IyYDU

Old thread

Attached: DUO82.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/diimdeep/awesome-split-keyboards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Micro 82

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-022651_Firefox.jpg (1799x761, 265.34K)

i have a lets split with dsa milkshake

My NK87 is finally arriving today. Too bad everything else is arriving next week.

Attached: bla.jpg (2000x1333, 914.57K)

I'm trying to decide between getting either a Nyquist or a ZSA Moonlander. Which one would you guys recommend? Any reasons to NOT get either one or the other?

Thanks in advance. If hand size matters at all as far as making a decision like this goes, my hands are 18 x 9 cm ( 7.08 x 3.54 in).

Why not a dactyl manuform? I went from a viterbi to a manuform and it's a huge improvement imo. Never used a moonlander but the curved columns on the manuform make a huge difference imo

kyria

be sure to check out i went ortho > 64 key dactyl > 42 key dactyl and then bought a corne and didnt really touch the thing. dactyls is where its at to be honest. only con is that you or have to build it yourself ( pretty okay if you order pcbs) or since you even looking at moonlander the dactyl will be in the same price category and its generally a nicer typing experience in my experience

theres probably close to a hundred different split keyboards github.com/diimdeep/awesome-split-keyboards
have a gander

>theres probably close to a hundred different split keyboards
not in this list btw but in general

The memelander is a plastic cheap piece of shit. The wrist rest are super flimsy and will break at the slightest bit of pressure. Avoid it if you can.

Attached: topre.jpg (2262x1697, 524.88K)

Attached: GMK.jpg (1920x6480, 1.35M)

How do they get away with it?

Where can I buy a fully built lily58, sofle or corne?

Does anybody make pudding keycaps without any legends?

Attached: npFKcNb_4693x.jpg (4693x2837, 1.32M)

yes

Where can I buy them?

aliexpress.com
amazon.com

I have looked very extensively on both of those platforms and a few others. I cannot find a blank set.

seems that only one company makes them, and looks like they're all sold out
guess there wasn't a lot of interest, so going back to your original question that answer is now a no

Can you link me to that company?