Is there any technology more cancerous than cars...

Is there any technology more cancerous than cars? When will these things get banned so we can start repairing the damage they've done?

Attached: cars.jpg (940x642, 142.26K)

Don’t care, not my problem, still driving my hummer faggot.

Lemme guess you believe highways are racist too?

>Well actually I ENJOY having to spend 400$ a month to have a normal life

Roads are pretty hostile to poor people in general, but that's the least of my worries.

$400 a month might just be for the car payment. You're forgetting gas, oil changes, repairs, tickets, tows, tolls, accidents, etc. Cars fucking suck. You're a retarded cuck if you disagree.

agree. cars are fucking retarded:
- use lots of space
- use lots of dirty energy
- retards are allowed to use them, leading to accidents (these things weight a fucking TON or more...)
and so on.

>$400 a month might just be for the car payment.
The 400$ is an average among all the things you mentioned. Or maybe it's 400€? I don't remember, but consesus seems to be around that ballpark.

I bought my care for $500 cash from a mexican dude. {ayomg that once a month would be a little weird.

Oil chagnes and repairs can be done at home. I've never had my care towed, paid the toll, or had an accident. Changing your oil is as simple as draining it, replacing the oil filter, and adding more oil. Most cars have repair manuals. Over all, I spend about $40 a year on repairs and oil. You're conflating beta men with people that had fathers that taught them how to fix shit.

I hope you realize why your "no true scottsman" argument doesn't hold much water. If you don't, let me know, I can elaborate.

>Is there any technology more cancerous than cars?
yes, smartphones

God fuck auto correct. I don't even know how "paying" got that fucked up.

Not even close, although I don't disagree they're bad.

You're a beta male. There's nothing wrong with that, its 2022, after all.

This is why we need flags. This is obviously a butthurt Yuropoor coping about how his famed public transport is now full of niggers and Syrians.

Bro just get a prius and learn to drive, do preventive maintenance (it's better if you learn to do it yourself) I'd be surprised if you spend more than $1000 yearly in your car.

It's matter of proliferation, cars are a thing in barely half of the world. Phone cancer is universal.

But I'm in favour of public transport. How do you people make these connections?

OP was raised by women. Any man has the right to repair their own shit, but not OP. That's too much for a guy without a father.

forgot to clarify
$1000 including gas, maintenance.

just, uh, don't be a sissy and drive somewhat carefully. if you live in the rust belt coat the undercarriage with antirust or just some oil.

Smartphones.

They are the cancer of society and are responsible for the degradation of the nuclear family.

Elaborate please. I want to see where you go

Explain, all he did was say "you can fix your own car to save money, and you can find cheap cars easily".

>Heh, you think cars are fun? Way to ruin the planet buddy. I get pissed when the honking wakes up my wife's son so you'd better believe I'll call the cops.

You can pry my 11mpg of premium fat hawg cam veeyate from my cold dead hands faggot.

Attached: 441px-Chudjak.png (441x526, 94.94K)

There was literally nothing wrong with the cars when they were like this

Attached: 1960 Imperial Custom 4- Door hardtop - MJC Classic Cars.jpg (800x386, 139.92K)

>€
imagine

Those cars remind me of Cuba. I went there a year ago.

Did you shag a minor? seems like cuba is the western pattaya.

it's not so much cars themselves that are the problem, it's the infrastructure they require. Massive parking lots around every store, terrible stroads which suck to walk down and also drive down or just be near in any capacity. Your house is smaller than the land it's built on allows beacuse the local hoa says you have to have driveways for your car. or a big garage where you could be you know, living instead of storing a big hunk of metal that you have to constantly pay upkeep for. SITTING IN TRAFFIC? it's the worst thing humans have invented. Like stop and think about it. You're just fucking sitting there. No one likes it. But no one wants to solve traffic. Because that would mean reducing the number of cars on the road. In places with robust public transport networks and cycle infrastructure, there is signifficantly less traffic. No shit sherlock. Then why don't you want those things? You could be doing literally anything but instead you're sitting in fucking traffic for no reason. And then you're so cucked that you say "oh actually i like sitting in traffic beacause i can fix my own car and lololol poorfags get fucked look at me sitting in traffic" you're retarded you are actually fuckign brain dead.

Sure! The cost problem is frankly not even that relevant to the overall discussion, even if it's a good argument to make none the less, since a car isn't a trivial cost (I hope you realize not everyone can get a car for 500$). The big issue is space. Cars take a lot of infrastructure to work safely and properly, and even outside of actual operation, there's always the problem of storing them. They also contribute to community decay, since you no longer really have to deal with the people who live close to you, and facilitate things like monopolies, since local small businesses lose their relevance if you already need a car for things like going to school, work, the hospital, and so on. Polution is also a big factor, not in an "environment" sort of way, but in a "the air quality of the air you breathe is cancer" sort of way.

Attached: b9d.png (610x613, 148.4K)

No, I hate children. I did however dance with a 10/10 (4/10 in Alaska) she beast.

Yes, I didn't even touch on congestion. It's incredibly how people who like cars think they're "sticking it up to the poors" when the reason they like cars in the first place is because of how car companies pushed these cuck ideologies of "streets are for cars, not for us" in schools for decades.

King

Fatherless tranny with a sissy kink

Ah yes, the kings who have to respectfully ask for cars permission to cross the streets, and LIKE it.

Attached: 1635698392566.jpg (1195x630, 47.48K)

Thanks, but I'm sticking with manual transmissions and loud noises.

There's a ton of onions in this boy.

>10/10 (4/10 in Alaska)
Elaborate. Are the standards that much higher there?

Great non arguments, lads. Thanks for throwing in the towel so fast.