Did technology go too far this time?

Did technology go too far this time?

Attached: 1615890992623.png (1284x2106, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/02/10/moviepass-is-back-and-its-going-to-track-your-eyeballs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake

They underestimate my ability to look at a screen and take in absolutely nothing.

>get good boy points for tanking attempts of us trying to brainwash you into wasting your resources

hahaha oh you poor dumb retard, ohohohoho, loooooooool
nypost.com/2022/02/10/moviepass-is-back-and-its-going-to-track-your-eyeballs/

>camera will track your eyeballs

Attached: treatment_aclockworkorange.jpg (1200x720, 119.17K)

Anyone else get the feeling that at some point in the future our phones are going to become our prison? How long before being away from your phone, which will be watching/listening to everything you do, and measuring your biometrics, will be considered “suspicious”. How long before your phone tracks you and reports back to your work to an extent that working from home will be worse then the office ever was? How long before your phone automatically reports any crimes you might do, including thought crimes straight to the police? I’m an oldfag so I remember when having a cell phone felt like a kind of freedom, didn’t need to find a phone booth to call someone for a ride or whatever. But man they feel more and more like a prison we carry with us.

>our phones are going to become our prison?
It's called being a zoomer

You WILL watch the propaganda

Wait a sec let me draw eyes on my butt first

Lol they'll still lose money hand over fist. Ads pay fucking shit money. You'd have to watch well over an hour of advertisements to make it worth enough for a standard movie ticket.

imagine a way to farm this

Attached: 5D85B652-DC4A-4778-9E15-49B0B40DBF86.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

movie tickets don't have any specific value. The theater will still play the film to an empty room so it might as well fill those seats with ad zombies.

theaters are already bleeding money, I doubt they're worried about giving some people free tickets, it's not like they're at capacity

it wasn't that of a joke, wasn't it?

Attached: Dvvy0Yu[1].png (827x698, 177.99K)

>Anyone else get the feeling that at some point in the future our phones are going to become our prison?
Have you seen zoomers? Retards actually glued to their screens while eating, while crossing the street (and bumping onto lightposts), etc. It reached the point some idiots saw this as an opportunity to sell "detox phones". It's also the reason why phones have been coming with digital wellbeing settings to limit how much you should use your phone every day.
>which will be watching/listening to everything you do
already happening
>and measuring your biometric
already happening
>your phone tracks you and reports back to your work
tech is already in phones
>your phone automatically reports any crimes you might do
now that's some spicy tinfoil hat tier conspiracy idea, unless you are implying phones can read minds and are sentient
>I remember when having a cell phone felt like a kind of freedom
Back then (depending on our definition of "back then") there was no social media. Just stuff like AOL, IRC and MSN, which just a few phones could access to (and also depended on the country where you lived). The other alternative was either sending sms (which costed $$$ per message) or phone calls (which costed $$$ per minute), or trying to find some WAP site that had a chatroom (that, just like phone calls, costed $$$ per minute)
>But man they feel more and more like a prison we carry with us.
Because users themselves decided it should be that way. There's no reason to be using Twitter, Tik Tok or Facebook for almost half the day. Your account will not be deleted for not using it for 5 minutes. The messages and funni photos will not disappear because you stopped touching the phone for a second, but here we are.
Current generation is so braindead, the only way to stop them from depending so much from their phone and social media is to literally ban the services themselves (like what is happening in EU with the threats from Meta aka Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp)

Attached: ExnL_AsVEAs59sL.jpg (1096x835, 59.83K)

Does this qualifies as "cyberpunk"?

In clown world, nothing's a joke

actually fucking black mirror dystopian shit what the fuck

>nypost.com/2022/02/10/moviepass-is-back-and-its-going-to-track-your-eyeballs/
the future is bright lads haha...

>the only way to stop them from depending so much from their phone and social media is to literally ban the services themselves
i wish but it isnt happening any time soon

>now that's some spicy tinfoil hat tier conspiracy idea, unless you are implying phones can read minds and are sentient
either psycho pass dystopia or china social credit score worldwide, zoomers wont even care.
>There's no reason to be using Twitter, Tik Tok or Facebook for almost half the day. Your account will not be deleted for not using it for 5 minutes. The messages and funni photos will not disappear because you stopped touching the phone for a second, but here we are.
i think he meant that social media and phone shit is made literally to be a dopamine dispenser so you can be a fucking zombie.

This is the last free generation of humans (free as in freedom)

and the state is literally a part of the problem because they take advantage of this cyber dystopian shit so they control everything around us.