Work with Java

>Work with Java
Literally pajeets everywhere. I worked with a pajeet team lead and pajeet team members from Accenture.
>Switch to Go
Only white people passionate about their job, instead of a fucking spring boot app hogging an entire VM to serve 10 requests we can scale up effortlessly on AWS for a quarter of the cost.
Why did you lie to me Any Forums? Go is the future

Attached: 1638039037736.png (657x564, 409.61K)

>Java
get hired by enterprise
>Go
do shit for free and put it on Github to be stolen by chinks

Would you eat cookies made out of shit?

>Go
I can smell the soi from here

You are a worker form a big well known industry?

stop being racist user

pajeets are literally my fetish

Attached: 18177041664735099290.jpg (608x1024, 150.68K)

I'm going to make it as simple as I can for you. I learned the Java at the college, ok? And the jobs which they're hiring me for, which I'm going to get are the Java ones, ok? I did not get C or lua or any of this shit because that's not what I have in my learnings at college, right? So why am I going suddenly to learn python or rust now buddy? Not everyone is wasting their free time with language or framework of the month. To us its just a job. We are looking forward to happy time with family and friends after work or movie ok? Only some fucking loser is spending all his spare time on stuff which doesn't matter. If you are that kind of person... maa ka bhosada. you can crawl back into your mother with the thinkpad and learn the new language from all the college kids that are fucking her, got it?

>your brain on worms

Attached: 1644570682778.jpg (1242x726, 161.04K)

are bhai, apna family ke sath kya kartha hai? incest?

Sahi bolta hai, fuck the cumskins

GOOD MORNING SIR

based bhaiya

It's insane how accurate this is. I got like 30 chinese github followers after posting some go libraries that I wrote for fun. I am conpletely baffled by how they found it in the first place, or how they're using it because their profiles and projects are all in chinese.

>Only white people
You mean Chinks.

Based

>Work with Java and Springboot every day
>literally never even met an indian dev
maybe move out of india

Attached: java_4.jpg (1200x1200, 197.83K)

I’d definitely eat her cookie if you know what I mean.

Imagine the smell (and taste)

>work in cyber security
>no pajeets

feels good

Attached: 1640874726209.gif (225x350, 284.52K)

They're probably in FAGMAN, there's a huge imported Chinese population in FAGMAN in general, but particularly in the Bay offices

For every 5/10 pajeeta there's literally hundreds of millions 1/10s