What does math do for being fluent at coding, cloud server IT stuff, understanding coding paradigm and such...

what does math do for being fluent at coding, cloud server IT stuff, understanding coding paradigm and such? it seems unrelated.

Attached: 240px-Garurumon_black.jpg (240x240, 12.85K)

It filters brainlets out.

Nothing really outside of basic operators. Libraries that require serious math are left to those who are good at maths in sheet

>getting filtered by calculus

Linear algebra and vector calculus
/thread

Literally nothing. Spergs love preaching about muh math because they think it will allow them to stay safe from being replaced by pajeets.

Depends on your problem space. You're focusing on the tech not the problem, which proves you're a brainlet. Get out.

hmmm.... our third world country studies those to get into programming.

uh seriously... then do you just memorize the whole goddamn thing?

>cloud server IT stuff
How many instances should you provision for your applications? It isn't guesswork. You get an exact answer. You would know this if you didn't drop out of Calculus 1.

Attached: AAAAB.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

>our third world country studies those to get into programming.
You get to suffer first because why not

it's mostly unrelated, the most math I do in my job is basic algebra

nah we didnt have calculus in high school

moron

huh?

not likd you can write anything more in a program...

Gamedev, crypto and OCR/CV are hard on math, all other fields don't really require it

Im guessing he means algorithm analysis proofs, linear algebra, etc. In my experience, most companies expect you to know this stuff but it isn't actually used much

>nah we didnt have calculus in high school
what third world country are you from even india has it

The States

>all other fields don’t really require it
Up until a couple years ago, I worked on ballistic missile defense systems. It required math.

there s no calculus in high school you dungus i ve never heard then why have calculus in college fc
wtf

American math education is piss-poor. Calculus exists in high school (depending on where you live), but it’s either an AP class (I didn’t even know AP was a thing when I was in school), or the instruction has been so bad that kids don’t achieve that level of mastery.

I can't do math and my highest math was was calc for business (retards). I took the IT/compsci track to avoid math. I'm a senior dev, worked at a few comanies as a dev, ever had to do any math beyond arithmetic.

>it seems unrelated
That's what a mathlet would say.

Any logic based activity benefits from math, it's one of the greatest tools for improving our brains ability to solve problems. You may not be able to use math in your particular role in any significant way but if you're solving problems you'll still benefit from the cognitive gains

It does nothing. Proof:
>Framework.Sort( )
It's mostly a universitycuck meme designed to get you to waste money on 3.5 years of extra useless course credits. The way the graphing calculator does it is, it cheats by using first grade math, but doing it a trillion times a second. CS hasn't been about math for 30 years. You design products to be sold for money on planet earth, not jerk off about high level philosophical math bullshit

How many times are you going to post this pasta?