I work from home for a FAANG company

I work from home for a FAANG company.
How do I find out if the remote desktop software is tracking my home PC?
>periodic screenshots of desktop
>monitoring internet traffic
>keystroke logging

Also, given that the company 100% knows my home IP, how likely is it that they are actively contacting social media sites to get logs linked to my IP?

Attached: 1643168623917.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Have you background in technical / hardware thinks like an IT-Enginer or similiar?

Unfortunately I can't help you with your question. I don't know about that either.

You don't need to check, there 100% is.

you work as a digital janitor or smth? how do you even don’t know this shit? I’m a cs grad student and I tricked safe exam browser into thinking it’s running on metal in a vm.

how do I get a cozy FAGMAN job like yours?

never use your work computer for anything but work.

they wouldn't go out of their way to cross-identify you on social media unless you make a bomb threat on twitter to get out of work or something. if you're mega paranoid VPNs are cheap and solve the IP problem

remote desktop software on home pc

u just change the user agent
if its windows you can see if there are any always on tasks. but in general if your not doing shit in a VM or a different PC your kinda fucked.

oh also they have internal logs on you, so they know which social media sites u go on from ur IP. you either wanna use a VPN or something safer

you're a cuck for installing that. yes, they can monitor you. it would likely be illegal, but individuals within the IT department absolutely have the ability to. dont get on their bad side.
better yet, don't be a retard, have some self respect, and keep your personal property separate from work
obviously you're not in a high paying role if you truly do work at FAANG (probably a larp, which is why you felt the need to specify) so you should be able to get a new custodian job somewhere else

use a separate machine for work

Btw about IP: How can i protect my IP with Any Forums or use another to avoid a ban?

> reset router to get a new IP from ISP
> clear Any Forums cookies from your browser

i don't know what "protect my ip with Any Forums" means, but you basically can't avoid bans unless you have a dynamic ip from your isp
Any Forums doesn't allow posting from vpns or other types of proxies

yes we do, now get back to work

best regards
your supervisor

??? why would you install work software on a non-work PC

no one does that so no one will be able to help you

I got banned once but then restarted my router and was still banned, hence the question for a possibility solution

>how likely is it that they are actively contacting social media sites to get logs linked to my IP?
What authority would they have to do such thing?

you have to clear your cookies as well
note that ban evasion is against the rules as well

Are you on your work computer? Ok, good!

First thing....

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1619188864438.jpg (822x1024, 140.19K)

Yep, exactly.
Thank for the advise

What remote desktop software is this, and are they making you run anything else?

run the remote client in a spare PC or VM. use a virtual lan so it can't snoop your network

Don't use your hentai and internet hate machine for work, have a separate PC.
Also wireshark yourself.

>How do I find out if the remote desktop software is tracking my home PC?
How can it possible do that when you're not using it on your home PC? I mean, you're not retarded, right?