Windows 11 is shit

I'm using windows 11 and it feels too wierd.
It's like I'm using a shitty ubuntu distro/android phone.
It doesn't feel like a desktop os at all.

Attached: windows_11_generic_hero_1.jpg (1200x675, 83.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepin.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just end your life brother

what, because of some minor ui changes? you're an infant.

install windows 7

And they can all be changed and reversed fairly easily.

I'm exaggerating overall the os is eh, but dislike the fact that the os feels too much like a shitty over the top Chinese ubutntu distro.

>It's like I'm using a shitty android phone
guess the target audience

Using windows is haram.
It has been created by Jew so that we play games and coom. This makes us stray away from Allah .

>Chinese ubutntu distro.
Like deepin os
deepin.org/en/

Attached: deepin.png (835x657, 176.06K)

>using windows
What possesses a person to do this to themselves? The imaginary job that they don't actually have? The imaginary hobby that "requires" some piece of overpriced proprietary shitware that's only on Windows? Is it just video games?

Yeah for the most part, ig it's also denial and impatience, the linux pill is not a quick one to swallow and u need to use it for a while to see how nice it actually is.

I call it Windows NT KDE Edition

Windows 11 is a visual clone of of a minority share OS that nobody likes, by which I mean OSX. Last I heard, apps can't create topmost windows or enumerate system resources like handles and threads on 11 without a digital signature. That means no custom shells or task managers. The Jews are really going for full desktop tyranny this time.

Attached: 3PK4JoK.jpg (635x475, 54.38K)

They fixed the taskbar date bros. We won.

I used linux for a month after that I went back and installed Windows 10 LTSC. IT JUST FUCKING WORKS. All the drivers, all the software, all my tools. I stopped having this feeling that I couldn't do something (like spend a weekend playing random games with friends, help someone with some pictures or video they want to edit or work on a document/ in excel). I also stopped caring about customization (anything not standard). I also hate setting up software to work like I need it (not retarded) on my system.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-10-18 21-45-13.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>minor
I wouldn't call it that

That's an insult to KDE. Everything feels janky and web interface like. And KDE doesn't have those silly cartoons to "humanize" the interface either (artstyle similar to picrel. can't find an exact screenshot, but it's everywhere). This isn't a performance issue now, but it's still repulsive. MS just doesn't like presenting the computer as "computer". They've never had a depersonalized, tech-like feel to them. Even back in the day, they wanted to do Microsoft Bob shit. As human friendly as Apple is, even they don't do this.

Attached: Your-Phone-Companion-app.jpg (1184x581, 86K)

>Windows 11 is shit
And NOW you realize?

/thread

aero kiks winshit11 ass

based