Who produces the best sound recievers?

Who produces the best sound recievers?

Attached: sound reciever.jpg (700x328, 19.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audioreview.com/product/amplification/receivers/harman-kardon/hk-3270.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don’t want one of those. You should get a preamp instead and feed that into your power amp.

why?

Audio equipment has only gotten worse with time
Buy vintage

Attached: PioneerSX1980-1170x600.jpg (1170x600, 85.49K)

Sound receivers are essential pieces of equipment for anyone interested in enjoying high-quality audio. Without a preamplifier, even the best sounding stereo system will be diminished in quality. There are a number of reasons why a preamplifier is necessary, but one of the most important is that it allows the speaker to produce a louder sound.

Nowadays they are all good, look the fearture, I love Yamaha tho
Autism
Shit quality on mesurment

>There are a number of reasons why a preamplifier is necessary
please tell

How do you have things connencted? HDMI to tv/systems or Digital Coax/Optical? I wanted to use HDMI so some of my connected systems can give 5.1 uncompressed but my reciever keeps bugging out after a long period

Technics, Sony

I use a soundbar with my TV. It can bluetooth to my phone. Has dooby Atmos. I don’t need anything else.

what's a sound receiver? that looks like an AV-receiver which are all trash with few exceptions and even those are "good enough" at best.

I've been using pic related for over a year got it for $15 from a op shop I've been embarrassed to post it because it's from 1998 lol but I think it sounds great and you're saying it's actually good instead of paying $300+ for something new?

Attached: sound.jpg (1289x967, 137.98K)

meant for

don't act like it isn't a synonym

I've seen this site and old guys are saying it's great after 20 years of using it
audioreview.com/product/amplification/receivers/harman-kardon/hk-3270.html

i've never heard anyone say "sound receiver" and it makes me think of streaming amplifiers instead.

SNOY

What's the best way to connect my TV to my amp without using any AV receiver?
With toslink I wouldn't be able to change the sound output with the TV remote, which is important for me.

My TV has EARC, but why the fuck are there no EARC HDMI DACs at all?

Nobody?

There are streaming amplifiers with eARC input as convenience. Lyngdorf, Arcam and CA all have such models but they are obviously expensive due to the audiophile brand markup.

>sound receiver
>actually transmit sound

sound is obviously and adjective there