Huge number of trannies getting great software engineering jobs

>huge number of trannies getting great software engineering jobs
>all those trannies are way smarter and more successful than me

is that what it takes? being a tranny makes you a better programmer, mathematician, student or hard worker in general? Why can't I do this stuff?

Attached: AlyssaRosenzweig.png (1600x2400, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosenzweig.io/blog/asahi-gpu-part-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

autists fall for the tranny meme

Trannies aren't smart, it's more accurate to say extreme autists are smart and when your brain is broken like that, you're more likely to troon

What about femboys?

what about them

If they were so smart they'd know that they're men, not women.

Thats a girl right?

yes

No its a dude actually. Its the trooner that is pioneering getting Linux to boot on the Mac m1 chip

/thread

that would be hector, but she does the graphics stuff

that's a man

>cut off penus
>smarter
lol

based troon

I assume many of them are diversity hires. Some companies desperately want to show they are inclusive. Whehter they are good programmers remains to be seen. Perhaps post anything coded by said trannies so Any Forums can evaluate it.

>there are people who are more successful than me
>how will i cope ?
Underage b&

shut the fuck what is up with so many retards here obsessed about trannies? if theyre not shitting up the place who cares. if they write good thats good. they are actually useful then unlike all the women. heck they are better cus they pump up the female numbers on paper so less females are hired cus theyre a gorl

that's because autists are easily gaslighted into it

Is there any evidence this person is not a biological female?

This girl a genius [1], but is also probably highly autistic [1] Both are necessary. Neither alone is sufficient
[1] evidence: rosenzweig.io/blog/asahi-gpu-part-4.html

Every board is obsessed with trannies. At this point I don't even hate them because I'm more annoyed by the people constantly talking about them. Imagine if everyone constantly talked bad about cats 24/7 and would scowl and scream at you if you tried to talk about something else.

>smart
>mentally ill
choose 1

to be fair I've seen femoids that looked like that before.

i would agree with you if cats posted here similarly, but they dont so your argument is retarded

They're mega-autists. Autogynephilic gender dysphoria is strongly correlated with autism, which makes them good programmers.