I just want a distro that just WORKS without bullshit. Currently using ubuntu but want to switch

I just want a distro that just WORKS without bullshit. Currently using ubuntu but want to switch.
Ubuntu is not secure and is a botnet spyware but it actually installs without any problems
debian package installation and PPA is deprecated and I dislike it
Fedora is everything I've wanted in a distro but doesn't work with my optimus laptop I've tried and it fails to launch some games and chromium crashes in gmod

I really want to use a pacman based distro but here's the problem there.
Can't install arch because I have 1.5mb/s DSL internet(yes america is third world)
Artix preinstalled KDE rice is fucking disgusting and I hate that
Manjaro is bloated
I don't trust endeavor OS
I don't trust archGUI

Attached: Linux-Distros-logos.jpg (958x388, 27.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxmint.com
pop.system76.com/
archlinux.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

linuxmint.com

pop.system76.com/

I don't trust linux mint they got backdoored. Who's to say they aren't still backdoored? It's only a small team

Why is your internet speed and issue for installing arch? Does it just stop the pacstrap if it's too slow? It takes 20 mins max to install arch by hand if you basically what you are doing. Go order a coffee somewhere and install it on a laptop. dd the partitions to your desktop if that's where you want to use it.

archlinux.org/

Only requirement is knowing how to read. It comes with the best and most extensive linux related wiki out there.

>Does it just stop the pacstrap if it's too slow?
No it just takes forever installing kde. I think I'm just going to install cinnamon mint.

Define bullshit.
You literally don't want to make any effort into making something your own but youre going to call anything that isn't your own bullshit.

Attached: thumb_spoilers-kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-2-episode-54205959.png (300x356, 59.83K)

>I just want a distro that just WORKS without bullshit.
picrel

Attached: linux.png (940x490, 42.28K)

Stick to Arch, your shit internet is going to be a problem in any distro

bullshit is when I boot up the live USB and my monitor doesnt come on and the distro doesnt detect any output
bullshit is when it lags and doesn't have proper open source drivers from the usb and I have to go into my bios and change it to dedicated graphics
bullshit is when I want to run something like a simple game in steam and it crashes like it did in fedora. I want something stable, I'm thinking of linux mint is going to be my best option

How the fuck is your computer that fucked up that even half that shit happens.

Attached: 1643092866175.jpg (1062x1062, 343.45K)

Use Slackware

install gentoo

Void linux exist

>I don't trust endeavor OS
that seems like a *you* problem

Attached: works on my machine.png (200x193, 52.58K)

>using a DE

Attached: 1644559995468.png (352x264, 66.91K)

> optimus
Then your only real choice is win10

if you want to use linux. you're going to have to tinker with it at some point. distros dont matter, they're just different starting points. just pick something, bro.

Just use Windows. Freetards will never learn to just make a usable os.

>that just WORKS
That'll be Windows.

>everything is insecure
ok freetard