Is it actually worth the price?

Attached: IBM_Model_M_Keyboard.png (1000x563, 576.39K)

No.

20 bucks? of course go for it

Attached: iljisch-model-m-8a.jpg (640x356, 38.31K)

Buy a new one with a trackpoint or trackball from Unicomp

unironically better than most of what gets shilled in the keyboard threads

Enjoy that 3-4 week waiting list
>t. currently waiting for a replacement while using a Logitech PlayStation 2 keyboard

3-4 weeks is nothing when they're not made by chinks AND are price competitive with chinkshit

It is when you're using a keyboard this shitty in the meantime

Attached: 1638898357655.png (3005x1491, 2.99M)

Mine shipped much faster than that. The clit mouse is pretty much unusable though.

i got mine for $30, it sure was worth that price

Why the fuck is that the only keyboard you have access to user? You can go to basically any store anywhere and get a Logitech K120 that's good enough for like $20. Bezos will personally fucking hand you one.

I'm not pissing $20 away on a shit keyboard while I wait for a good one to show up on my doorstep when I already have a shit keyboard in a closet

I have like three Dell L100s lying around at any given time.

Got mine for $2

got mine for free. been using it for 5 years. worth it

they're like two bucks at goodwill
so no

it alright
it's not worth the price over getting one from the modern company though

Idk why you're complaining. That thing looks dank as fuck. I'd love to whip out that bad boy in a business meeting.

No, it's an overrated boomer meme.
For the price of a brand new Unicomp, you can get many other keyboards that are better.

office/private garage sales and 2nd electronics shops... a keyboard is literraly easy to find for free, or max $5

Yes 100%

Some of us have been waiting for literal years now for our new model F's to ship

Attached: 76437643436.png (860x1156, 217.98K)

It's 2022, and keyboard manufacturers are STILL putting control in a hard to reach place. Do we really need all that spacebar space?
What are some keyboards that try to address this?

How much are they going for now? I got mine for $35 years ago. It's a decent keyboard but I don't think it's anything special as far as mechanicals go. My hhkb is smaller and nicer to type on. The model m is cool because it's old and a tank.