Intel, Intel Intel...what have you become?

Intel, Intel Intel...what have you become?

tomshardware.com/news/intel-software-defined-cpu-support-coming-to-linux-518

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (653x626, 213.12K)

I want to preorder this. it's a great investment really. if it stops my laptop going on fire, it's totally worth it.

>become

Intel was always IntelAviv
Intel Inside = Israel Inside

What is this? FPGA cores?

Attached: citation needed.jpg (349x265, 22.78K)

>the future contains legit "install more ram" hacks
Truly the best timeline, memes are reality.

...are you retarded? The citation is linked in the OP.

Like, it's probably the only thread in Any Forums where the OP actually offered a citation all day.

shill sites aren't citations

Nope, that's a citation and you're mad that Intel is shown being greedy.

If you use a CLI browser like Lynx, I believe that denies the website ad revenue while still giving you the article contents. You can see their citations that way if you're that diehard.

Lol this is IBM mainframe tier.

Is that like the 'Intel Upgrade Service' where they locked hardware features your CPU already had from you, and you could only unlock them by buying a separate card at the store and downloading the DLC?

Attached: 152258_980.jpg (980x640, 56.29K)

Still buying IntelĀ®

Good goy!

anti-Semitism

Basically. It's just a situation where everyone will avoid Intel as soon as the chip shortage is over, if that's the only thing keeping them in the Intel sphere in the first place.

I wonder how actually secure this DLC software is. Would it be that hard to buy a cheap chip and just unlock all features?

(for now) it's just their high-end server stuff, if you're in the market for the weirdo exotic Xeon variants that this system is replacing you're probably not in the position to try to out-jew Intel and you almost certainly don't care about the price

This isn't true, sorry user.

All server variants are in the same basket here. ANYONE buying server chips will now avoid Intel after the chip shortage, unless they were so enthralled by some weird corporate arrangement that they have no other choice.

We're talking about bulk purchases from clients that understand what happens when they just hand over the negotiating keys to the opposing party.

the absolute state of the modern world
the. absolute. fucking. state.
one of these days i'm going to build a hidden factory complex out in the woods and roll over those worthless king-of-shit-hill sillycon valley shitheads with an army of sex robots

Le epic backdoors inbound shortly...

Intel is the most secure choice.

They accelerate so hard, that we gonna get
YOU VILLE OWN NOTHING and you ville be happy
literally within our lifetimes, we MUST make them STOP