FUCK LENOVO AND MICROSOFT - can’t downgrade to windows 10

Why is that I don’t have the right to downgrade to windows 10? Why do I have to be stuck with windows 11 pro?

Attached: 543FF428-1602-4584-B241-EEF6548ACB70.jpg (1280x720, 125.86K)

What do you mean you cannot downgrade? Just get a fucking Win10 ISO, burn it to a stick and go to town.

I mean can’t legitimately downgrade from in systems-recovery
I have windows 11 pro

i fail to see the issue

You have to be 18 to post here.

The issue is I want windows 10 pro not windows 11 pro
Lenovo gives you the right to downgrede on thinkpads and ideapads and other business brands but not on the legion brand

Just install Windows 10 Pro from a stick?

Attached: WFM.png (250x184, 50.78K)

>legion
it'a gaymen laptop, right? they probably don't want users to downgrade and tell later on complained about some gaymes not working because of directx or some shit.

>filtered by a fucking iso
holy shit

Windows 11 is better, why do you want Windows 10?

Is this nigger serious?

Probably technical limitations with how things are changes on disk or something. They could definitely make it possible if they cared to try but I’m sure they’re also pushing windows 11 like they did 10.

You own the laptop, not the software that runs on it. Don't like it? Shouldn't have agreed to the terms during setup.

install Fedora

So buy something you can cope with, like crayons...

>he consoomed a computer that doesn't come with windows 7 preinstalled
nigimi

>I actually want to downgrade to something that's going to be unsupported before too long
Brain damage. See, it's happening already. The fuckers who are screaming about how much 10 sucks and want to use 7 are slowly turning into 11whiners that want to go back to 10. Happens every fucking time.
Use the latest shit or stop using computers, you underage, brainless shitlords.

>from system recovery
just start fresh ??

you should be anyway if this is a new laptop

We should gatekeep retarded brainlets from being able to buy computers, specially machines like these.

I dunno, my LTSC 2021 install is going to be supported until the end of 2026, so I'm feeling just fine with what I have

yeah yeah windows 11 bad. but it's not like it's really different from windows 10.
if you really want windows 10, just get the iso and burn it into some flash drive. you know how to do that right?
>no I don't
well you are a retard. use google

Man I got Windows 3.1 set up just the way I like and all my stuff is here, I just don't see the point in upgrading.

The fuckers who are screaming about how much 10 sucks and want to use 7 are slowly turning into 11whiners that want to go back to 10
Only because the hardware 11 comes on has no 7 drivers. Trust me, I'd be running 8.1 on my Ryzen 5000 desktop (just for muh gaymes) if I could. Had to settle for 10 though

shut the fuck up, OP

with that done, how is it besides win11?
am thinking of getting one of those laptops