Well, it finally happened. My Dell laptop I've had for the last 7 years finally died on me for good...

Well, it finally happened. My Dell laptop I've had for the last 7 years finally died on me for good. I've been using Dell PCs for work for years now. I'm thinking of switching to HP instead. Thoughts?

Attached: 283ee52d3587d9701ef170fdfb42c769c179035a2823edb2b265f65815f1d7ee_1.jpg.jpg (1080x604, 39.79K)

ONLY get HP EliteBook, everything else they make is trash

lenovo legion 5 is god-tier.

My brother has the 15" model, I have the 17". Both are top notch.

Specs?

Switch to thinkpad

Get only business class laptops.
Stay the fuck away from home laptops

Go to tpg/ tard.

get m1 mba for $900, everything else suck.
it will last 10years.

>HP instead. Thoughts?
HP sucks

>I love to eat shit but I've been thinking about eating diarrhea now. Thoughts?

Attached: 3dgifmaker39699.gif (200x200, 209.88K)

Switch to thinkpad and install Gentoo

Every HP laptop I’ve owned or used has shit the bed, and I’ve used quite a few of them.

Attached: 1644548878106.jpg (336x475, 58.59K)

Older Dells were shit, but everything after they delisted seems to be good.

Hp elitebook 2570p is really good. 6 years and still in perfect condition, runs super smooth on linux.

Having worked on HP and dell laptops, I would suggest you get a thinkpad and install gentoo

Which models have you owned?

Every single HP product I have ever owned has turned out to be garbage. I won't advertise any brands but I highly recommend reconsidering

Never trust anyone who uses “top notch”. That’s 1970s car sales me tier slimy talk.

I have owned;
> HP/Compaq nc2400
> HP ProBook 6550
> HP ProBook 6560b
> HP Elitebook 8460
> HP Revolve 810 G2
> HP Elitebook 9470
> HP Elitebook 840 G6
Not a single one has had any problems other than battery failures, and none that I would consider premature. I still own all of these machines except for the revolve which I sold to my brother. I have had a hand full of enterprise grade Dell's issued from various workplaces and found them to be equally bulletproof. I can almost guarantee everyone who shits on these brands has been playing with consumer tier trash. While I have an obvious hard on for EliteBooks (I still think the 8460 is the most aesthetic laptop I have ever owned), basically any second hand enterprise grade machine from Dell/HP/Lenovo will serve well, with cheap and plentiful parts. Determine your minimum spec requirements and get hunting.

Google it. Get the amd of course

i find that all of the hp laptops i have owned were always quite irritating to maintain due to the lengthy disassembly needed just to get to basic components (one of them required a near full disassembly just to replace thermal paste on the cpu for fuck sakes)
also felt like their batteries failed faster than other laptops i had