HAHAHAHA How The Fuck Is Cyber Censorship Real HAHAHAHA Just Download A VPN Nigga Its Literally Free On The App Store...

HAHAHAHA How The Fuck Is Cyber Censorship Real HAHAHAHA Just Download A VPN Nigga Its Literally Free On The App Store Nigga Just Close Your Eyes

protocol.com/china/eileen-gu-olympics-vpn-china
>“[A]nyone can download a vpn its literally free on the App Store,” Gu, who has repeatedly dodged questions about her citizenship and geopolitics, promptly responded. A screenshot of her comment made the rounds on Weibo after she snagged the gold medal.
>Ironically, the screenshot of Gu defending China's internet freedom was censored on Weibo on Tuesday after being shared 3,000 times. The original Weibo post still exists, but the screenshot of her VPN comment has turned blank, causing mockery to go even further. “What is there to brag about a country where [that screenshot] can’t see the light of day?” another Weibo user asked.

Attached: 2022_02_11_10_16_22_Greenshot.png (585x575, 339.79K)

>hapa asian
>actually hot
why Any Forums shitter keep lying about mutts being ugly?

Everyone knows hapa girls are hot. But the sons matter more if you care about your family legacy

lol, lmao

Seriously, though, in the mainland they will ramp up or down VPN blocking. It's weird. You might be able to connect for a few minutes, then the connection gets slower until it drops entirely. Last I checked shadowsocks was working best as a protocol, but still:
On June 3rd and 4th NO vpn would connect. None at all. I could use google fi data, which has its own tunnel through china mobile, but if I didn't bring that with me I would have been cut off.

And the rest of the time it's real fucking creepy to think... they KNOW you're using a VPN (illegal)... but they choose to let it work... most of the time...

Oh and btw I clicked through the links in the OP article and the screenshot is right there plain as day. Must have come back up, or maybe only blocked for mainland users. But the point still stands, the CCP actively control all online communication there

>you're using a VPN (illegal)... but they choose to let it work
until something happens and they have an excuse to incarcerate you. that's how authority works

>download a vpn
That's like saying "download a car"
Normies shouldn't be let on the internet.

Yeah, ok, whatever.
My youtube account is shadowbanned for no reason. My comments don't show up if I log out and check.
I gave twitter a try, made an account, and my posts were also shadowbanned because I'm from a 3rd world country + not important enough.
Same with basically every other social media.

I didn't even post anything edgy or political, on youtube, I just wrote something scathing on some checkmark youtube channel, and my comments stopped showing up afterwards. So, a "legit" channel can shadowban you from the entire platform by reporting you.
Censoring is not unique to authoritarian countries, west just pretends they have free speech by doing the censoring through and by proxy of private entities.

Also, didn't she fall on her ass several times? How did she get gold?

>they KNOW you're using a VPN
How do you know they know?

Big VPN's have many thousands of servers spread out over many countries.
The Chinese government has to know every single one of them to effectively block them.
Sounds like VPN's work in China when they just added more servers, until the Chinese government found and blocked them all.
And with just a few servers not blocked yet all traffic would go through them making them very slow just like you described.

on top of that, if the server uses amazon cloud or something, they wouldn't be able to ip block

shadowsocks probably doesn't leak domain name like SNI

>when company X doesn't want to host my opinions for free I'm being censored
Get your own server then.

Imagine thinking you're being "censored" when a newspaper isn't interested in printing your opinion.
It's free speech, not right to have your speech published by 3rd parties free of charge.

>Imagine thinking you're being "censored" when a newspaper isn't interested in printing your opinion.
These platforms insist on not being editorial / a newspaper, though.

>Sounds like VPN's work in China when they just added more servers, until the Chinese government found and blocked them all.
that's literally seconds after when GFW probes that IP you just connected to

Principles and metaphysical ideas in vacuum are just psy-op, and don't mean anything IRL.
If you are being prevented from being heard, it doesn't matter what the mechanism that prevents you from being heard is, only the fact of the matter does.

How many people read your le independent private self hosted blog?

what?
look at any email spam list, lots of IPs belonging to AWS are blocked.

GFW doesn't care that they can't preemptively ban whole ip-ranges when they can detect VPNs within seconds and drop the connection.

So they "probe" a server and it just refuses all connections because they don't have the right credentials.
This tells them what exactly?

>look at any email spam list, lots of IPs belonging to AWS are blocked.
yeah, email blocklists are pretty tight because spam is a big problem
you wouldn't lose much banning those from incoming mail

>GFW doesn't care that they can't preemptively ban whole ip-ranges when they can detect VPNs within seconds and drop the connection.
yeah but that's probably based off heuristics, so I guess there is no proof it was actually a vpn

It's literally illegal to use a VPN in china. They just selectively enforce it. And it's definitely illegal to encourage chinks to do so (break the law).

Dumb cunt. Did they take away her US passport? Never let the retard back in.

Attached: 1624868063591.png (648x864, 776.53K)

Nigga there are nearly 8 billion people on Earth you just sound entitled. Feel free to spam a link to your blog in youtube comment sections or whatever.

Because they don't want to take any responsibility for anything illegal posted on their sites.
But it's still their servers so guests have to follow their rules (which are intentionally vague).

So before the internet nobody had free speech?

80% of all proxies and vpns are not stealth and will reveal themselves upon probes.
the rest you get with deep packet inspection.

Exactly.
He's just mad his opinion isn't picked from the 8 billion to be send to the other 7999999999 people.
Probably just a narcissist.