Would you watch ads if compensated?

would you watch ads if compensated?

Attached: 1644535237361.jpg (1284x2106, 1.1M)

>would you watch ads if compensated?
nope

Dystopian as hell

absolute gayest tradeoff you could make jfc. just pay $5 for the ticket you dumb nigger

larping zoomer

kys immediately faggot

Yes, 20$ per minute of ad viewing.

>your phone camera will track your eyeballs to make sure you're watching
RESUME VIEWING
RESUME VIEWING
RESUME VIEWING
RESUME VIEWING

Attached: 1613920892398.png (570x238, 309.9K)

no, you

Why would anyone ever do that when you can use an adblocker AND torrent everything you want for free?

I might cut ping pong balls in half, draw an iris and pupil on them and hold them in place over my eyes with my cheeks. and put in earplugs.

McDonald's!

for like $1000/hr, sure.

>implying I have a smart phone.
I treat that shit like 7up. Never had it, never will.

Attached: 1629982204800.jpg (640x480, 40.44K)

or you could pay FIVE FUCKING BUCKS TO GO TO THE MOVIES YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER OH MY FUCKING GOD

*holds up a cardboard sign with the word eyes*

It would be a fun challenge to point phone camera at a spare display either looping a long recording of eye movements (not mine because fuck iris recognition) or running a CGI face with randomized eye movements then viewing content on a separate external display while recording anything I wanted to save.

I don't get morally butthurt about stuff. I do try to figure out how to get what I want without giving others what they want because fuck them.

Using phones for online content consumption is kind of stupid except when at an appointment etc. PCs do everything better and get me free stuff.

There's nothing stopping me from placing a sex soll in front of the camera and let it play on repeat, but it's much less effort to just pirate the damn movie, not that there's anything worth watching to begin with.

nigger.

Faggot

Dude a movie ticket (on a screen that's better than my television) + popcorn and soda is like $25.