The absolute state of tech retailers

The absolute state of tech retailers.
youtube.com/watch?v=CL-eB_Bv5Ik

Attached: 2022021063336.png (1258x708, 1.72M)

>Amerimutt technology
Superior Chinese retailers do not have this problem.

>In 2016, Liaison Interactive, a Chinese technology company, acquired a majority stake in Newegg in an investment deal

newegg is a chinese company

>Another hit piece on newegg
Did they deny him review samples or is Amazon paying him up ..?

Attached: 1624558309174.png (128x128, 31.96K)

Do Americans only get to buy components from Amazon and Newegg. I read on here today that Best Buy shop says you have to pay them $200 to buy a graphics card there.

They scammed him.
Cope.

There used to be lots of competition in the hardware space but amazon swallowed all that shit up while the electronic stores fought amongst eachother fighting ego battles.

Best Buy made a surprise comeback to an extent after seemingly being in a death spiral and now regularly has all time low prices.

I bought a monitor from Newegg years ago that arrived with blown pixels. I haven't really been up to buying big ticket items from them since.

Back in 2011 when I built my Sandy Bridge PC though they were great.

Newegg was amazing till the CCP takeover.

Newegg used to have a reputation for top tier service. A decade ago many people would spend the extra few bucks to buy through Newegg because their service was so good. Then they got bought out by some Chinese company and the only thing that's remained is the name and the logos basically. Only buy from them if there's literally no other option and you want a part so badly that you're willing to roll the dice.

newegg has been getting away with this for years
I stopped using them because they gave me used hardware as "new" with "RMA" wrote on the box

I fucking hate this greasy guy. fuck you OP for shilling him

Seriously.
I miss Newegg of old.

the BEST part is that they uncovered that Newegg was using a shell company "magnel" to facilitate returns to oems for tax benefits too lol

That's not discovering anything beyond one of the names they use, user. Literally every company with more than 50 employees does this. Every single one. Corporate tax is a meme

Taxation is theft anyway so who cares. It's selling broken motherboards that's scummy.

at least he doesn't make soiface thumbnails, gotta give the guy some credit

fuckem, they been raising prices on graphics cards they can eat my asshole

Attached: 1629241750714.gif (450x500, 1.41M)

Chinese shills on suicide watch

Attached: 1630786688320.png (1792x2276, 450K)

how do you know he is greasy? I know what greasy hair looks like and his ain’t greasy.
Maybe you are just a hater because you couldn’t get your channel off the ground?
Do this. Post a video of you doing a proper review, teardown, or build and let us comment about your appearance.

Attached: 1642178481280.png (445x511, 255.73K)