Is this true

is this true

Attached: 1632327992504.jpg (640x640, 86.46K)

No.
Average faggot gaymer PC vs average normal person PC is more true.

No, since everything now has rgb. I have to install like 300 mb of asus software shit just to turn off the lights off my gpu.

>I have to install like 300 mb of asus software shit just to turn off the lights off my gpu.
Holy bloat

yeah and then when you uninstall the software the lights come back if the computer gets disconnected from power

Why not just unplug them

when i got my first PC rainbows were still for 6yo girls and unicorns instead of elite gamers like myself

Wow, it's almost as if your purchase of the RGB shit ensured the manufacturer that it was the correct decision to throw that RGB garbage on the market.
Funny how that works.

Attached: 1643120540960.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

I've never built a computer myself because I can't afford it lmao. Posted from a hackintoshed x230.

Different user.
When I got my case I figured the lights would 1) be off by default 2) be a separate power cable.
Neither of these ended up being true. I either have to use a button on a remote that came with it to turn them off or replace each entire fan.
It's generally not a problem since I never turn the machine off anyway and it sticks off during warm reboots, but it's still annoying.

It is TOUGH to find high quality stuff that is not rgb. You really have to limit yourself. I am hoping that something happens that causes redditards and linus viewers to fuck off out of the market

I was never into rgb shit except as a child. So I imagine a zoomer might get the one on the left from his parents after begging and begging and begging, and then later on grow up and get the thing on the right many years later?

as a nigerian, from my m1 air 2020 16gb ram 256gb ssd. Go back to Any Forums, faggot.

3rd you just get a case without a window and who gives a shit about wire management as long as your shit doesn't overheat

test
π“‚Š π“ƒ˜ π“ƒŸ 𓆦 𓀕

this is true, that is me on the right

They're not going anywhere, they demand rgb and they will pay anything for it

god that is so cringe
They drove me away from video games, and now they will soon drive me away from computers themselves

PRAISE KEK

π“Š† π“Š– π“‰˜ 𓉑 𓆏 𓉑 𓉝 π“Š– π“Š‡
π“˜π“€Ÿπ“ 𓁏 π“€Ώπ“€Ώ 𓁏 π“π“€žπ“˜
π“Œ– π“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“‰Ήπ“Œ–

My first PC had a Z80 CPU

Dangerously based

You ever wonder if the test pass or fail when you see this

I was testing unicode symbols, they work on desktop firefox

do they show up on you guize?

take my meds

Yes they do. Let me try some:
It's οΏ½/Linux

How about this,

I swear

no :-(

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (991x379, 31.05K)