Americans try to mess with europeans

>americans try to mess with europeans

Attached: meta.png (732x724, 148.41K)

I don't give a fuck about social media and neither should you.

More like a private company trying to blackmail an economic union the same size of the USA publicly. It's incredible how incompetent even the leadership of absolutely enormous companies are.

>Zuck tries to fuck with the Eurocuck
>Americans, who don't use WhatsApp and hate Facebook, win the most
whoa...

KYS

fpbp

Thank you Europe, please kill the cancer that is Facebook.

muttmerica BTFO

FPBP
OP says it as if most of America even likes Facebook

I find it odd that they are targetting Faceberg rather than more powerful and arguably more dangerous corporations like Google.

stop referring to europe as if it was a single monolithic entity

most of america doesnt give a fuck, and uses either facebook or instagram

It's an American thing. Muttoids can also be easily identified when someone claims that he/she "lives in Europe" or "comes from Europe"

'europe' is used to refer to the EU by lazy journalists, because most americans are even lazier and unaware that not all of europe is in the EU

It’s odd how nationalistic Europeans are as if the differences between their countries and provinces matter, but as soon as Africans show up we’re all just one race the human race

>burgoid
>mind immediately goes to blacks
>claims europe is full of blacks when his own country is barely half white

I still think it's funny Meta stock is called FB

Attached: 1617240918361.jpg (950x641, 65.96K)

Probably because they know Google would laugh at them and they'd have to back down.

>e*rope pretending that the stock drop had anything to do with them

fpbp

I really hope FB pulls out of europe, I'm holding 200P for 6/13 right now.

Don't want to use websites for free in exchange for ad data? Ok, then be prepared to pay for all the shit you've been using for free. Tell them that and watch how fast they back pedal.
Why do people give a shit if your browsing data gets put in an algorithm? I'm honestly surprised euros fell for this autism, I fully expected america to do it cause muh freedumbs!

>scores internet argument points instead of defending his nation from invaders
Colonialist wh*te scum deserve it

It's just like Alphabet's stock is still called Google.
You can change the name of the company, but you don't change the name of the stock.