[Stallman] has said that he is "an atheist of Jewish ancestry" and often wears a button that reads "Impeach God"

>[Stallman] has said that he is "an atheist of Jewish ancestry" and often wears a button that reads "Impeach God"
>He is childfree and antinatalist
This is Any Forums's hero. Explain yourselves RIGHT NOW

Attached: Richard_Stallman_at_LibrePlanet_2019.jpg (1280x1656, 625.76K)

based

he's a kooky degenerate weird but that doesn't mean he's not right when it comes to free software

its not news that he is a bug man

/thread
OP take your moral crusade elsewhere. Technology.

he's also a communist. but i suppose jewish communist is redundant.

the purpose of the gpl is to force the unwilling and the naive into being communists

>not recycling dead skin from your foot
ngmi

based

>childfree
Kek I am going to call the starving, foodfree

FOSS was the brainchild of the autists of the New Left in the 70s (which partly explains Stallman's obsession with defending ephebophilia to the point of doing stupid things like sending mass emails about Epstein).
Then it was appropriated by more mainstream American autistic men who were in the objectivist tradition. Their inflated sense of self-worth living in the postwar spoils convinced them that they didn't need any capacity for critical thought, which is why contradictions like this can continue to exist. Most of them are too dumb to even reach the level of cognitive dissonance

Honest question, why are comp sci geniuses so retarded in everything outside of comp sci? Is it autism? This nigger's quotes on religion are le centrist redditor-tier. Even Terry who was a Christian had autistic leanings in that regard, though he has the excuse that he was a legitimate schizo. Honestly just look at their wives or lack thereof to see how retarded they are elsewhere. Why is this?

Attached: Linus_Torvalds.jpg (600x819, 266.5K)

Any Forums isn't Any Forums
I see no issue with tolerating other people's views as long as they don't affect me. I don't care that he doesn't want to continue his bloodline, since that doesn't stop me from continuing mine. His actions have shown that his autism is stronger than his jewish genes.
In short, fuck off back to Any Forums

>trying to make Any Forums into some website with a homogenous belief system

Cringe

Who do you think has good quotes on Religion

As an example of a historical genius, Newton. He was heretical but his views were well researched and well articulated. Linus' views are on the level of "repost if you agree" tier. Like I've met retarded teenage girls and they sound just like his quotes

>He is childfree and antinatalist
Damn, he's more based than I thought.

He's a kike. What do you expect?
They are all the same

/thread

Guess I'm done with Linux now.

so you're asking why the computer person stereotype exists? I don't know if it applies to gen z though. Once millenials started making a lot of money in computers I think it changed things.

actual retard
back to plebbit, nigger

He wants to mandate the clotshot and is opposed to free speech

The only person who has good quotes on religion is a devout Christian. Just because someone has a common or 'normie' opinion, doesn't mean its wrong and I say that as a religious person.

this.
>but stallman is jewish therefore everything he said about software or GPL is a sinister plot
>but stallman said not to have children so therefore what he said about proprietary software is wrong
I don't care what he does in his personal life and I don't hero worship him and I am not even sure if he's 100% right about software but he makes some good points I listen to regarding Free software so this Any Forums derailing is tiring as fuck

I forgot to add a question mark after Christian sorry.

>but stallman is jewish therefore everything he said about software or GPL is a sinister plot
Ok, but what if its true?

>ugly & fat
>jew
surprise.webp

based, after seeing what the human race has become, the only logical outcome is that they deserve to be wiped out