"I would never hire bootcamp graduates." - George Hotz

>"I would never hire bootcamp graduates." - George Hotz
How can be a man single handedly be that based

Attached: 1619392681812.jpg (800x600, 42.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fcenyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Lks97-GLElk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dios mio el goblino americano

Where did he say this? I want to see the reaction

>ILX
He's not based for driving a fancy Civic.

streamable.com/fcenyf

nobody hires bootcamp graduates, this isn't news.

lmao

he drives a hyundai
youtube.com/watch?v=Lks97-GLElk

>In 2013, Hotz began making hip hop music on his SoundCloud, tomcr00se. As of June 2021, he has made 28 original songs and covers.

Why would I take this queer seriously again?

his rap tracks are unironically better than 99% of the stuff released after 2015

I heard this guy talk on some podcast and he's the same as all of them brogrammers with an inflated ego talking about living in a simulation, singularity, superintelligence and A.I. with 0 actual knowledge of math and physics. Why are they all like this?

He is also strongly against going to college for CS and leetcode if you did not already know.

>raw intelligence
>Any Forums
wow this guy really is an idiot huh?

Attached: 1615658305690.jpg (1920x1080, 208.46K)

So he btfos bootcamp babies and collegecucks simultaneously? Seems like an alright guy, hehe

wildlife brogrammer do that for survival so dick measuring contest must be happen every single day.
consider their diet such as latte,borritos and their holy grail are basedmilk

didnt know 4chin filter sØym1lk as basedmilk

>inflated ego talking about living in a simulation, singularity, superintelligence and A.I. with 0 actual knowledge of math and physics.
This is most people these days after they complete a water downed CS degree for retards. CS programs desperately need an ABET minimum requirement standardization. Too many people finishing their BS in javascript front end development with one business calculus math course these days.

george hotz is a fucking mega brain

geohotz actually knows a fair bit of math.

>natgeohot
who care, not me

he is a cool guy. I think that his business will fail at some point in the next few years as he has none of the first mover advantage that Tesla does.

retarded if you ask me, always take the best person on the job, when i graduated with my bachelor's some of my classmates couldnt even work with Streams, have fun with that. Meanwhile some guy from romania that only did a 6 month bootcamp outperformed basically everyone at my company since hes dedicated enough to learn new things every day. I will believe that this guy is a great programmer but hes a pretty entrepreneur and it shows. For his skillset his achievments are very low, while brainlets like Musk rule the world

his doctor did wonders
really good nosejob results.. i couldn't tell he was a jew if i hadn't seen his jewish nose before the surgery

Attached: nosejob.jpg (1610x1080, 261.09K)