Yt-dlp

I am new to using yt-dlp.

Is there a way to set up mutliple custom presets? For example, a preset for downloading videos from YouTube, another one for another site, etc.?

I have some weird settings I use depending on where I am downloading the video from and would like to stop typing in the shit ton of config options everytime.

yt-dlp thread

Attached: b6a8d716-9c7b-40ec-bc44-6422d8b741a0.png (500x500, 11.23K)

I have a bash script that can take different parameters depending on how I want to download the media.
./ytdlp.sh video will download the highest quality version to it's own directory with thumbnail, subtitles, description, sponsorblock chapters, etc and dump the logs into their own directory.
I also have ./ytdlp.sh audio which does the same but only grabs the audio.
./ytdlp.sh playlistvideo/playlistaudio downloads to the playlistname directory and does it as an archive so I can run it again and only grab new shit.
The script is dead simple, just single line commands in an if statement for whatever is in $1.

>stop typing in
.txt

I have a config file, but I would like to set up something so I could type in

yt-dlp --youtube

and pull a config file for downloading from YouTube but also have one for different sites so I could do some shit like

yt-dlp --vimeo

and have a different config setup

fpbp + trips

/thread

samefag and not /thread

see

read the manpage you can have multiple config files

this + a fancy alias

Just use a bash script wtf

alias yt-dlp-youtube="yt-dlp --config-location='~/.config/yt-dlp/youtube.conf'"
alias yt-dlp-vimeo="yt-dlp --config-location='~/.config/yt-dlp/vimeo.conf'"

thank you user

it might be --config-locations with an s

nah that worked

Have here person knowledge about technic / hardware stuff like this?

Why is there no hardware that can deliver constant FPS in all games in maximum details without any deviation even in 4k or 8k?

How long does it actually take to develop new processors and graphics cards, including new consoles?

why would i use this over youtube-dl?

youtube-dl chokes on age restricted videos or did they fix that?
Anyway it's more active and even though usually I argue that more commits != better, in the context of software that breaks all the times cause of server changes more commits == better.

Goons put ray machines in the projector blasted it down at the audience and gave me headaches I never go back to that fucking place John PAYS these goons for the machines up there of course to fuck with me I tried taking a look up there but no chance couldn't see shit just BLASTED with rays movie was Star Wars not good just some bullshit couldn't hear it anyway snakes the goons are outside most of the time family contracted them and they are testing DoD DEPARTment of deFENCE (criminal organization) equipment I never sleep paid JOHN to let them into the projector room to BLAST me

because some faggot on the internet told you to
same reason you do everything else

.\yt-dlp.exe --ignore-errors --format bestaudio --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 --audio-quality 160K --output "%(title)s.%(ext)s" --yes-playlist "youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4xW25uMP0Xb56Ggq6r6D0P5I7vRJiNyI"

Why? By default it downloads the one with best quality.