Is learning to code a meme or is it one of the best careers you can take up?

Is learning to code a meme or is it one of the best careers you can take up?

I see so many people falling for the learn2code meme lately

Is it worth switching careers and learning in your own time?

Attached: 1886469D-4EB1-4A71-8998-BB3A46F8B32F.jpg (667x912, 115.94K)

it turns out that most people are too retarded to actually get a programming job

Any monkey can code. What's in demand is engineers - people who can design and build scalable and maintainable systems.

If by good you mean high paying then yeah it's great.

Attached: 6wisA5Apmjk.jpg (2262x2160, 335.24K)

Is this something a late 20s guy could learn in his spare time?

Probably, but if you're treating it as a side project/hustle then that's what it'll be.

milk milk coom seggs

With the aim to get a job mate

Yes. I've known people who changed careers and got into programming in their mid/late 20s.

I know the by hand 2 guys in their mid 30s with kids that changed careers and started programing without any background on it, so yeah you can.

Too late. Do not bother. I am not even 30s and this is my experience as junior dev

I graduate college until the ripe old age of 29. You'll do fine.

depends on IQ

fuck off we're full

Fuck off nerd

learning app design is even better, get to order code slaves around all day and if you play it right you'll end up managing them from the top of the org chart

is Coffee good?

this.

you'll get paid about the same, no on-call, no dev hell - you literally just use some design tool to rip off your competitors' designs, improve on them in line with whatever moronic boomer leadership is expecting with some half-assed AB testing on your own employees, and get to take credit without doing most of the soulcrushing work or having to deal with emotionally-unstable / mildly autistic / genuinely horrible developers.

just ordering the code monkeys

Going in the totally SFW folder

bought chinese spam on github that calls us western pigs turned me racist against chinks and they will have to deal with it.

there, i admitted it.

If you have to ask it's probably not for you