I have been trying to install this motherfucker for 3 days

i tried /e/ OS too, it always ends with my phone stuck in the boot loading screen like these, even though it says my device is supported
youtu.be/IXuYkHtjKXc?t=277
youtu.be/1x09hwVsn1Y?t=473

The boot animation keeps going for exactly 36 minutes

Sometimes, when I tried the lineage os recovery rom it gave me this message upon re-entering the recovery (after the 36 minutes of agony)
> E: Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory
> E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 on /storage/emulated: No such file or directory

I'm really tired of this

Attached: lineage-os-logo.png (800x512, 3.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.e.foundation/t/howto-install-e-on-a-samsung-smartphone-with-windows-easily/3186
doc.e.foundation/devices/j7elte/
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/j7elte/
forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-lineageos-17-1-for-the-galaxy-j7-2015-j7elte-j7e3g.4057503/
youtube.com/watch?v=1x09hwVsn1Y
kfhost.net/firmware/download/samsung/galaxy-j7/SM-J700M/TTT/J700MUBU2BRA1-105634-J700MUUB2BRA2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this is my problem how?

thank you for sharing your thoughts.
how do i unsubscribe?

enjoy your pajeet OS retard lmfao

Attached: poodroid.gif (520x221, 2.18M)

No such file or directory... Yah that's the problem.
Is the file on the SD or internal storage?
Now I haven't installed lineage in 5y but I just used a costume boot and then just had to find the file in the storage.
Or you can use your PC.
Anyway your files are in the wrong place.

If I discover the nuclear codes of the USA and somehow I save them on my phone, you can thank LineageOS and /e/ Foundation for the nuclear codes being stolen by Google, because i could not put their fucking OS in my phone after trying odin, heimdall, colombian, trinadad and tobago, brazillian STOCK ROMS, adb sideload, installation from inside storage, advance wiping eveything, advance wiping just system data and cache, factory reseting each time before trying TWRP (newest and older versions) or some custom recovery (lineage's from scratch since /e/'s got me a black screen after using TWRP to install it and they recommend using TWRP but GOd knows why they put their recovery too on the download list) to install the God forsaken Lineage 17.1 (which receives updates daily fixing their shitty OS) or /e/'s 20.1 build or lineage with microg os

I justed an unpozzed phone

Use Odin and install TWRP.
Then install whatever os you wanted

you reminded me the lineage os team has a pajeet in it while the lineage os for microg has a brown italian

>Is the file on the SD or internal storage?
it doesn't matter, i put it in the internal storage, in the SD storage, either way it stays on the booting hell for 36 minutes (yes this happened so many times I measured the time it takes)

>Now I haven't installed lineage in 5y but I just used a costume boot and then just had to find the file in the storage.
You would think it would be that simple

>Anyway your files are in the wrong place.
I tried ADB sideload too by the way, the problem isn't where my files are

This is more of a rant thread but thanks for the response

imagine being this retarded
filtered by reading

I tried that too, following this tutorial
community.e.foundation/t/howto-install-e-on-a-samsung-smartphone-with-windows-easily/3186

I think I'm cursed or something

filtered by reading? Have you any idea how much fucking reading I did the past 72 hours? The past 3 days I have done nothing but eating and searching for answers, trying to install an ungoogled OS, I have bookmarked exactly 113 pages along the way, i found answers rangind from wrong firmware to outdated programs in ubuntu causing the issue, NOTHING helped

the problem isn't where my files are
but it is.
Whatever program you are using when entering the directory is wrong.
I had this problem use es explorer.
This isent the correct directory whatever you had in the tutorial is not how your phone has.
mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated
Th

I even considered searching for what i need to know in order to become a firmware engineer just to solve this issue

Attached: part.png (899x645, 103.55K)

So did Odin install TWRP

go eat sopa

i will

ok fine, here's my current plan, only /e/ foundation says it supposts specifically my model
> SM-J700M/DS
doc.e.foundation/devices/j7elte/

Lineage doesn't (in this page), but on the forums people say they had success with the same model
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/j7elte/
forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-lineageos-17-1-for-the-galaxy-j7-2015-j7elte-j7e3g.4057503/

No idea why that is since /e/ is a fork of lineage

I'm going to eat a "sopa" now, if this thread is still up I will update with my situation. BUt this is what I will do after eating:

Right now I just advanced wiped everything in my phone using the (previously installed) TWRP 3.5.2_9-0 (which was installed after having followed this tutorial verbatim to no avail)
youtube.com/watch?v=1x09hwVsn1Y

I really hope this doesn't brick my phone since I installed magisk too, hopefully ODIN will remove it.

After I eat I will flash exactly this STOCK rom (binary 1)
kfhost.net/firmware/download/samsung/galaxy-j7/SM-J700M/TTT/J700MUBU2BRA1-105634-J700MUUB2BRA2

From there I will do the usual method I do, which is to ignore google and samsung, check for any OTA updates (it's already updated to the last version so I download nothing), then activate Developer options, then switch off OEM Unlock (it's always on for some reason after fresh STOCKs) and enable it again, then enable USB debugging.

After that I will probably install TWRP (latest version possible this time) and then I will think about what should I do next. But normally I would just transfer lineage os or /e/ OS or lineage for microG to my internal storage or sd card, choose wipe, format data, choose advanced wipe, wipe system, data and cache, reboot system, and get the 36 minutes booting hell, 36 = 3 * 6 = 6 6 6 )

enjoy your food.

Attached: th.jpg (474x665, 55.07K)

You're extremely retarded, I was doing this in primary school

ok zoomer

your hardware must be *exactly* supported. It's not a Lineage specific thing, it's an ARM thing. I bricked a OnePlus Nord N10 trying to flash lineage because I had the wrong model. I wish it could be like amd64 but it never will be. Get a Pixel if you want something idiotproof

>t. Googlejeet dev

Imagine getting filtered by this.

Attached: 1644526852195.gif (384x480, 3.47M)