How do I fucking find a job with no experience?

How do I fucking find a job with no experience?
I'm in the final year of my CS major in a top european uni and I have the feeling I wont be able to get hired.
And before you ask, no, I did not make any connections during my studies because covid hit a month after I started.

Attached: 1644246981904.jpg (428x428, 55.93K)

internboat

maybe you dont want job like this? read my thread and think about it
lifetime of stress and health problems (eyes, spine)

Interships in the netherlands require you to be enrolled in uni for atleast the next 6 months and I actually want to get paid

german and austrian companies are constantly hiring lol
just work on your github portfolio

start some, non-uni projects, to stand out.
Also, prepare to be applying for 100 jobs a month minimum.

You didn't do any internships? In Ireland its a required part of any CS course.
You should be in tune with when companies start hiring graduates and apply to those immediately.
Most graduates here have a job lined up months before graduation.

I didn't have any connections (read: the connections I did have were garbage)
You don't need connections, you need a way in.
I ended up finding out that some companies hire using hiring services that issue coding challenges BEFORE they interview you.
So basically, you can get your foot in the door before the automated HR bots have a chance to throw your resume in the trash.
It was 2016 at the time, and I used Uncubed. I don't know what the market is like now, but you gotta find your company with unusual hiring practices.

>german and austrian companies are constantly hiring
Because nobody wants to work there lol. The only countries in europe that can attract skilled people are the Netherlands, Switzerland, the UK and nordic countries.

Put an Indian name on your CV, you'll get a job no problem

Everybody is hiring like crazy dude. Talk to a recruiter on LI and grind some LC

I was there 2 years ago. keep applying. recruiters were very useful where I live, dunno how it's like in your country.
I'm an above average programmer and it still took me 8 months. now I'm looking for my second job and it's way easier to get interviews.

don't give up

Nobody wants to work there and anyone with half a brain leaves.
4WATR

This pepe made me lmfao literally did this to my face going too fast yesterday.

Do (tiny) projects, look at positions targeted at graduates (they exist and expect you to have little to no xp but they're going to low ball you wage wise.)

You have to understand that your resume is screened by a bot and if it doesn't have enough keywords it just gets insta trashed, so your resume should always have as many corresponding keywords as possible even if it's stretching the truth.

Need SQL experience? Write a program that connects to an api and dumps shit to a database with 1 table. Now you can say you have SQL experience without it being a lie. That gets you past the auto screener stage. Repeat this for every stupid keyword on the job description and switch it up for each place you apply to.

Nobody reads Github portfolios anymore

This is a good strategy too.

Step 1: make a LinkedIn profile
That's it

I have one, I just have no substance to put in it. I always hear people say "make a linkedin and recruiters will flock to you" but i think this pretains to people who have experience only

yeah LinkedIn recruiters totally ignore anyone who doesn't have a full year of real experience with a real company

just learn to code, retard. and read some advice about how to pass interviews.

I had recruiters begging me for internships and jobs in the final two years of my bachelor's, and I only had like two internships.

I had one total year of internships when they started, but I think they just filter for people nearing the end of their studies. My LinkedIn was pretty dead and not very impressive.

Surely you have at least 6 months of an internship, I needed a year of internship to graduate at all.

How do I talk to recruiters? Just message them on linkedin "hey those are my skills i need a job"?

I honestly find it hard to believe that:
1. You have a LinkedIn profile
2. That profile states you are in the last year of a cs major
3. You are not regularly approached by recruiters

What country are you in?
Do you have like an anime profile pic or some retard shit like that?
Everybody I knew at school, and know at my job, got/gets spammed by recruiters.

Yes, I actually tried this a couple of months back(even put the open to work thingy on my profilepic)
I have a normal picture of myself
I got contacted only once and it was for a job I did not have qualifications for.

I am in the Netherlands and I am graduating a top Technical University from the same country

You are talking to a LARPer.
Truth is, there are no more jobs left in the CS field. There is an oversupply of programmers