Help

I did sudo rm -rf / as a joke. I didnt think macos would actually let me delete anything important but now its stuck in a boot loop.

What do?

Attached: g_1.jpg (214x268, 1.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201255
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol if true
a Real UNIX confirmed
>ugh.pdf
read it
learn it
love it
reboot, Command-R and reinstall your OS

jump off a roof user

its just holding the power button for me but it goes upto 'loading startup options' and restarts

throw it away and buy a new one

Install Gentoo

Damn user, that was pretty stupid (But you know that already)
You need to get into recovery mode (Hold cmd+r during boot cycle) and reinstall. If you don't have a backup on hand, you'll need access to another mac to make a recovery USB drive.

You DID make a boot floppy, right?

no you just press cmd+opt+shit+r

Give us updates, op. Did you manage to fuckup the recovery environment too?

>itoddler forgets that his shitty os is UNIX certified and does something retarded
such many cases

Looks like it Recovery mode wont open

there is no way you're this retarded
at least this can be an excuse to install linux lmao

can you pull the drive, or is one of those machines with soldered storage? might be correct lmao

>Recovery mode wont open
Try another method from here: support.apple.com/en-us/HT201255
P.S. LMFAO

Soldered

Is there really no other way to fix it? I bought this last year and dont wanna get a new one.

This is the world we now live in, where zoomer faggots ask a computer to do something and surprise, surprise, it does what you asked!

Use this opportunity to ditch your basedbook and install a real operating system (Linux)

holyshit

Attached: 1644514474536.gif (150x150, 1.23M)

Take it to the Genius Barâ„¢ so they can laugh at you (And maybe fix it)

Internet recovery, nigger. Macs will hold your hand if you want to reinstall the OS, even a gibbering idiot like yourself can work it out.

recovery mode won't start

>yes, do as I say