Noob thread

I worked my ass off for a while to save up enough money to be able to be in a position to learn to code,
Where to start? java? What if i want to focus more on cybersecurity meme? Do i need programming? Should i just do all the meme certifications? i have enough money for it

Attached: pepe-calculate.jpg (200x230, 10.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousplanet.org/guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install gentoo

Don't waste your time with pajeet replaceable skills. If you want to do programming as a profession learn PLC programming, otherwise do programming just as a hobby.

what if i dont even know what that is
never heard of this before, what do you think i should read/ study?

This, do the normie stuff as a hobby. If you want to be a professional, pick a niche and stick to it.

Attached: 1644431802661.jpg (658x651, 90.4K)

so, how do i differ between "normie stuff" and "hobbie stuff:

Don't listen to those fags

>gentoo
Linux distro for extreme autism and elitism. It's not for beginners, check out Mental Outlaw's videos on Linux distros for beginners. And check out his other stuff as well, he's an user. Check out The Hated One as well.
Here's a guide to online privacy:
anonymousplanet.org/guide.html
Check out 'Darknet Diaries' on Spotify.
It seems that you know nothing. Just check stuff out that's interesting to you. Eventually you will end up somewhere.
By normie stuff, I mean normal programming stuff that almost everyone has heard of. There are plenty of pajeets out there that can make websites, apps, etc. The niche stuff is the code that runs on industrial equipment of all sorts. It's very niche compared to writing Java for PajeetTech. Naturally these lay way better.

Attached: images (3).png (739x415, 30.17K)

>lay
pay*

You will not be able to find a job without gentoo. It's hard at first but it's very very worth it.

then what do?
thx pajeet fren
should i just find an IT job and then work my way into tech from there?

Just start you absolute faggot.

Picrel is a great book to build a good foundation. Then you can move on to any language you want.

Attached: programming_front.jpg (445x562, 26.49K)

>cybersecurity
you should know some programming, at least what a program is doing and be able to identify false positives so you don't make a fool of yourself by reporting non issues as issues.
Read WAHH and art of software security assessment to start. Then come back and I will tell you more.
corporate infosec is very boring now though.

C or C#

Whatever you do NEVER become a DevOps. Don't fall for the DevOps meme. NEVER put in your job application you are an expert on Linux and System Administration. You should be but NEVER reveal it. NEVER. Always strive to be a developer. AND AT ALL COSTS AVOID TROUBLESHOOTING AND BEING HELPFUL.

Just learn zig, it's going to make all those other languages obsolete anyway.

Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-121834_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 543.57K)

Hmm what? Are you implying I am the same person who made that thread? Because I am, so you really don't need to wonder. Read the pastebins if you want a quick intro. You'll also want to learn c's syntax a bit because you can use c libs with zig, but by learning zig you're pretty much learning C as well, only syntax really changes.

im also wondering

html, css, js, react

Imagine someone in "cybersecurity" who just came from some blue collar job and doesn't even know how to code. Hilarious.