Programs that look stupid but work really well and enhance the user's experience

I'll start.

Attached: image54.png (448x368, 7.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

durgasoft.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it looks like it's jam-packed full of malware

Just scanned it in local with Windows Defender and nothing came up.

It's the best reader software I've used, handles anything from big PDFs of local magazines to light novels without ruining the formatting.
Calibre is good at managing and converting your books but it's crap at the actual reading process.

top tier reader

My university pretty much forces us to read epub instead of pdf, so I am kind of forced to use this. It can handle pretty much every format under the sun. It does look like it was designed by a very high IQ 10-year-old on 50mg of Ritalin.

No joke, but my Australian brick-and-mortar university which ranks in the top 10 universities in Australia forces me to learn nothing but Java. Is Durgasoft actually a good way of learning OOP? Maybe I should buy Durga's shit and upload it on 1337.

its durgasoft.com retard

G'day sir. Are you going to do the needful today?

There was a magnet here, may wanna search through archives and look for durgasoft general. Im not a programmer, but some user said its the same Shit over and over for hours

I have autism and dyslexia and the design letters kind of look like:

Suma Trap DF (dog fucker). I can't read this as intended by the designer.

its essentially a community college course in java for only $100. its legitimately a bargain if you arent indian

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 77.79K)

Fucking sure. If you have it somewhere, put it up here. I do have a feeling that Durga probably copies his shit 100% of actual academic sources and he gets away with it too since Java is dogshit. An older cousin of mine learned Java and now is a top 5% earner and he literally knows no other programming languages so maybe Durga is onto something here.

Isn't opening your pdf in a browser enough?

I think you can just open it Edge, even offline but I think it deletes after 7 days so if you're innawoods and the pdf has important info, you're fucked.

So r ry BTU y uho AVE ret ardat I on

>Windows Defender
NGMI

sumatra is an indonesian island user

Beats Malwarebytes and Mcafee, the latter was actually pre-installed on my pre-built so I had to uninstall it.

I mean save it on your pc and then open it in the browser

Virustotal

Most people leave their pdfs in the download folder and forget about it so they lose them. At least you're more organized with something you can actually install on your PC.