Holy shit, it's lagging so bad, literally why, skype was faster in 2005

holy shit, it's lagging so bad, literally why, skype was faster in 2005

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 48.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronjs.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just use IRC.

not my problem

Please create a ticket on the company support page and we will get back to you in 3 to 5 business days.

get a better computer than your shitty x220

faggot.

Because since the overabundant web monkeys are cheap to hire many modern "desktop apps" are being developed as Javascript-heavy webpages shipping with their own barebones browser, resulting in terrible performance. Teams is one of these.

Skype was a bloated piece of shit with horrible lag and you don't seem to remember it, zoomie.

It's fine for all the crap it's trying to do, but it needs to speed up. I mainly need discord like features. Why the fuck can I mute someone for the entire call but I can't adjust thier volume just for me? Assbackwards way of thinking.

>literally why
Java script bloat built in with edge wrapper.
>skype was faster in 2005
Skype was written in Object Pascal with C.

had a teams interview and got offered a job for 3 months temp with possible extension for an assistant role in IT. I'd have to relocate to the next small city, not sure if its worth it.

He doesn't know that it's the same broken software just with a webshit UI on top, it still shows up as 'Skype' under linux with the audio controls.

Why would you move for 3 months of work. "Possible extension" doesn't mean shit.

for more experience, its at a hospital. Just left a role of IT admin 6 months since I need to move.

Just did an phone interview with a car company and did terrible. Stuttered, spoke like I had broken English, didn't answer the questions properly at times was very brief when answering about what i knew about the company and my weaknesses.

>my company forced me to start using this pos at the end of last year
this one feels like it's one of those busywork projects ranjeets started doing at microdick just so when their annual performance review comes they have something to talk about. it literally is dogshit.

>3 to 5 business days
So 3 to 5 years

my last job used teams and that place fucking sucked. my new, sick as fuck job, uses slack. much better imo

Skype ran perfectly fine before that guy UI update Microsoft did, then it turned into a pile of shit. Microsoft has been continually fucking up all of their software with every iteration since the mid 00s

I don't understand how they make it so slow. Video processing aside its a pretty simple app yet it's stil very slow without video playing. I've never seen students do anything so badly even with Electron or React

The problem: electronjs.org/

Anything but installs could be done remotely. They're retarded which is why the IT position is vacant.

hurr durr electron apps are actually good and don't take up half of your system resourses on bullshit get better computer bro!!!!11!1!

Attached: js-memleaks.png (880x248, 13.29K)

bloat argument

Thoughts about this entry level helpdesk?

Attached: 1615278960783.png (594x724, 65.81K)

Also yes they're deploying hardware

Because your computer sucks.
>noooooo my pentium 3 with 128MB RAM isn't insufficient, your program is bloat
Your computer seriously sucks if it can't handle simple programs like this.

>DUDE it's $current_year, If you have less than $current_ram_standard GB then you are not gonna launch your calculator app