Passive bug

Why can't I make a 100% undetectable covert listening device in the following way?

1. Take Faraday cage
2. Put microphone, battery, storage, ASIC, speaker inside Faraday cage
3. When microphone detects, record onto storage, encrypt with hardcoded public key
4. To extract data, just FM encode encrypted+HMAC request, send as ultrasound, receive response by speaker

Unless they have the key, it should work, no?

Attached: 1618791364154.jpg (800x800, 51.66K)

>Why can't I make
because you're on Any Forums

Then do it biiiiitch

Stop spying on people and get a life nigger

Wouldn't the loss from FM transmission mess with the private key being able to decrypt?

That's an active bug for done thing.
Another thing is to get the data that way would be dead fucking slow and unreliable to decode. To decrypt the data you'd need to have a perfect download.

this fuck is that thing

Attached: m49537281027_1.jpg (1024x1600, 202.89K)

Problem is that you need constant access to subject premises, and the chance your agents fuck up, or you get deconspirated increases with each entry to subject premises. If all you want to do is listen to the subject with him being aware that he's bugged, simply use a telescopic mic. If your subject uses a smartphone, or any smart devices, just use the PRISM dashboard to get intel from our partners.

Considering he's building a Faraday cage for this, it's reasonable to assume he has access to be on prem if necessary

>4. To extract data, just FM encode encrypted+HMAC request, send as ultrasound, receive response by speaker
periodically take your cables and microwave them for 10-20 seconds.
It will destroy all the hidden SMDs. Kind of like an EMP

Remove all of the bluetooth and sound cards you don't need.

Build an ultrasonic white noise circuit.

Replace your plugs with $5 chinesium and plug in equally low quality chargers and power transformers to counter the power line sniffing.

take apart your router, dump firmware, replace it.

Or just get accept your fate that your government due to its ignorance allowed you and it to be completely owned by a few greedy people and keen nationstates.

Holy shit it's a Turbo Grafx

fuck off Zuckerberg

yes it would depending on the transmit speed.
you would want to encode it using fsk or psk. fm is for analog not digital. And the fact that op doesn't know this means the're too retarded to make their bug.

The only real passive listening devices are rf retroreflectors. Which require you to shoot radar and listen to the modulaed reflection.

Look up NSA KEYWORD RAGEMASTER for more information.

The ultrasound would make it a few feet and not penetrate drywall. You're a dumb nigger.

Is that usb thingy real?
I fucking want one now.

It's another episode of clowns mumbling about how they gonna build a fictional device while not knowing while not knowing what a 555 timer is

That's the ghetto chinkshit version. The premium white man made version is the OMG cable. $120ish

That shit looks cool, but 120$ is hell of expensive for me.

Yeah, but it's cheaper that all the shit you need to make/use rf retroreflector taps.