Who makes the best GPU designs? I really like PNY

Who makes the best GPU designs? I really like PNY.

Attached: R (8).jpg (1000x887, 76.56K)

not even close

Attached: .png (1470x1260, 1.51M)

MSI twin Frozr

Attached: 717v2vjx6gL._AC_SX450_.jpg (450x326, 28.01K)

Is this an irony thread because Gainward, PNY, Galax, KFA2 and some others use Palit designs which are your typical chink stuff. Not saying it's exceptionally crappy or anything but it is certainly nothing to write home about.

they all look the fucking same now. aggressive gamer looking design, slap on some rgb everywhere, they even make the pcb the same color.

back in the day we used to have red, green, and blue pcbs. they had all sorts of funky designs.

Attached: ati.png (792x534, 454.22K)

>Best GPU design
>no server coolers
pleb

Attached: IMG_7270.jpg (2048x1536, 814.6K)

Feet

>Palit designs which are your typical chink stuff
palit is always good value for money on nvidias side
if you want premium buy EVGA, everything else doesn't matter

>>reddit.com

Attached: 1644504859978.jpg (1920x1080, 298.01K)

colorful

Attached: sgl0q.jpg (618x692, 127.46K)

Why do so many EVGA cards have lower specs than units from the likes of Asus, Zotac, and even Gigabyte, but seemingly better longevity? Is it just lower voltages or something? Honestly, I just want a GPU from a company that I can maintain for eight years without it artifacting and going dead after just a few years of basic, non-overclocked enthusiast use. Wonder if EVGA will make cards for Intel's line-up. I hear their warranties are decent if nothing else.

I really like the strix this gen.
>3060 gaming x for reference

Attached: 20211208_000738.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

3 fans on 3060 :/

The strix is a 3080 :)

what do you mean by lower specs?
they have different models with different clocks
you just pay more for comparable models to other manufacturers because evga has superior support
> Is it just lower voltages or something?
the FTW cards use custom PCB design with usually better components and therefore last longer
>I just want a GPU from a company that I can maintain for eight years without it artifacting and going dead after just a few years of basic, non-overclocked enthusiast use
every card can die just from light use, shit happens
if you really want something long lasting, evga on nvidias side is a good place to go
amd, probably sapphire, but it's a mediocre brand and doesn't come close to evga products
i would avoid powercolor, club3d, colorful and other brands from this shit company, their products don't live long and their chink support is horrible
>I hear their warranties are decent if nothing else.
they have the best warranty in the gpu business for consumers
you can even buy 10 years of warranty, but you need to look if it's worth the money

This

>if you want premium buy EVGA, everything else doesn't matter
this is why i always end up looking at evga cards?
its usually coems down to founder edition and hydro hybrids

forgot to mention
before you buy, ask in pcbg and forums for experience and advice

>what do you mean by lower specs?
Often lower base clocks and lower rated stable boosts compared to competitors. Neglibly higher costs for their better binned cards compared to competitors. Decent thermals last I recall, at least. I figured they just gave them slightly gentler stock voltages to reduce thermals and promote longevity, or had non-shit thermal pads unlike fucking Gigabyte. I've used cards from both MSI and Gigabyte, and both have met their ends despite carefully observing thermals. I wish desktop Haswell-e had any iGPU support, but alas...it's been almost six months now.

Can anyone tell me:
Why is there no hardware that can deliver constant FPS in all games in maximum details without any deviation even in 4k or 8k?

How long does it actually take to develop new processors and graphics cards, including new consoles?