Should I download from fitgirl?

I know this post is meant for Any Forums but had to make it on Any Forums.

Should I download from 'fitgirl-repacks.site' there are rumors that russian torrents have malware and bitcoin miners (which could be true for a majority of sites) however the official fitgirl site has earned her reputation.

This comment makes me paranoid to download:

>The coin miner thing is not a meme, but it comes from one of the file hosters he's using, forgot its name but the icon is an outline of a cloud.
I just downloaded the RE4 HD repack and that hoster tried it inject the miner into my system through the Jdownloader plugin captcha window.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: fitgirl-repacks-1.jpg (935x575, 74.23K)

They're safe

But you should just use the pirate bay and download shit from the ones with the purples skulls next to their name

Just use the magnet links.

ive done so in the past with no problem.
cant say if its different now.
watch what site you use, there are fake sites.

((fitgirl)) repacks are safe
Just make sure to download from either 1337x.to or ((her)) real site at fitgirl-repacks.site

What about dodi and masquerade repacks?

I stick with fitgirl, but I assume they're fine. If they weren't they'd be banned from r/crackwatch.

I had no problems with her repacks

genuine crypto miner, also incredibly slow. other repackers like dodi or razor1911 are better

anything to back this?
link, photo?

FitGirl is a tranny

who knows ?

>her

ive noticed fitgirl games are prone to CTDs and BSODs

>CTDs
Forgive me for being clueless but whats that ?

kys

It's a tranny, so right off the bat you know they can't be trusted.

They have no morals or ethics

>install the game
>open up multiplayer to play with bots
>doesn't open
>open up zombies
>doesn't work
>day ruined

you will never be a woman.

Never pirate software, if you must do so from sources such as the gog-games where you can verify the software has not been tampered with.
If it comes to trusting some russian tranny with my computers security or just paying £10-20 on G2A im going with G2A

I just run everything in a sandbox regardless.
As long as the game works I don't even care if it has malware. It's not going to have internet access and all processes die with the sandbox being closed. The chance of someone breaking out is very low.