ARM funded by ((((((((((((Apple))))))))))

>ARM funded by ((((((((((((Apple))))))))))
>ARM overtakes smartphone market
>ARM overtakes desktop PC market
>linux is kill
What went wrong?

Attached: 1640578910989.png (1280x1175, 631.59K)

Your mother. She should have swallowed. Instead she create an asshole who doesn't cite his sources.

I agir.

tim cuck is the antichrist
steve jobs was 100% correct but he did not do one thing, murder tim cuck and all his sons and wife

>tim cuck
>sons and wife
user i...

always doubt the JEW

arm is actually new unlike x86

>ARM funded by ((((((((((((Apple))))))))))
>arm is actually new unlike x86
It's from the late 70's. And from Great Britain. Apple only licenses it. And they only started that a couple of years ago.

M1 Mac has an open bootloader.
Heck they even made a standardized way for booting other OSes that helped Asahi Linux devs

>And they only started that a couple of years ago.
not fooling me schlomo

Attached: 1615449886217.png (1056x513, 144.85K)

Take your meds retard

blame the hackintosh crowd

who?

Steve Jobs was gay and favored butt pleasure over work ethics.
That's how we got Tim Apple.

>linux is kill
>wrong
???
About time. We've only been clinging on to the Unix design for 50 fucking years.

have you heard of asahi linux?

I hate arm so much its unreal

Why would linux die if arm takes over? Raspi already runs on arm. And arm doesn't have IME or microsoft's gay new security chip

ditch x86 adapt openpower powerpc
used by your corporate and govermnet overlords to avoid shintel/ayymd/aploo backdorrs and glowie spying

>2030
>a Linux-based operating system has 65% of marketshare
>Linux is kill

>arm doesn't have IME or microsoft's gay new security chip
this is true but not many arm vendors are as open as openpower about motherboard firmware. plus powerpc has an advantage of being modular(separate ram / gpu etc). only downside being very few manufacturers and price out of the consumer range.

Unix is a terrible OS design, except for every other OS design.

It's made by an American corporation. You can be sure there are NSA backdoors inside OpenPOWER CPUs and you can't prove there aren't because you have no CPU schematics. Even if you had CPU schematics, you can't prove that CPUs made in foundries follow them unless you happen to work there and oversee the production. You're trusting IBM just as much as Intel. If you want to avoid NSA backdoors, your best bet is buying one of those Chinese motherboard+CPU combos manufactured fully in the mainland. You'll still get Chinese backdoors, but they won't be able to coordinate black ops against you as easily as American glowies if you live anywhere in the Americas or in Europe.

This needs to be stopped! I won't take a fucking phone seriously, unless it's open to be installed with whatever the fuck I want. It is a computer, only people's ignorance allows this, we need to educate them.