Got Some Surprise Surgery

>Retard former friends forcibly implant some kind of hearing aid/wireless ear buds while passed out
>These are connected to cellular device somehow
>Device is also connected to a muscle stimulator
>Literally get fucked with on a daily basis
>Pic related is my theory on how it's powered and the type of antenna being used

Any idea what the fuck could have been implanted on me and how it's charging? Wifi?

Attached: 1644293067681.png (685x953, 678.47K)

go to a chinese doctor, they will remove these for a price

Not sure I understand. What are your friends doing with this implant? Talking to you in only a way that you can hear?

is your friend in this room right now?

reminder that adult schizo manifests in men after age 25

Do you have any evidence that would explicitly back up this claim and falsify the more likely hypothesis that you're wrong?

>become adult, notice clown world
>y-your schizo!

Yeah it's like bone induction hearing. They did it when I was really fucked up. There is some kind of throat microphone or mic of some sort. We're in different states now. They fuck with bluetooth stuff, give me stupid muscle spasms, annoy me about retarded it shit

It's too well produced and funny at times to be Schizophrenia.

Nope. I literally know who the exact two people are that are doing this. Just a loser and his sperg sidekick.

>muscle stimulator
>possible implant
If you aren't trolling, your only option is to get an X-Ray and a blood test. An X-Ray will confirm whether or not you have an actual implant in you or not. A blood test might be able to find out if you're poisoned or not which is entirely possible and may account for your muscles/nerves getting fucked up.

I see you learned nothing from our previous discussion. Long story short, OP saw an anti-theft clothing RFID tag in an X-ray he received, but ofc he's schizo so it's actually some listening/muscle stimulator device, and just like every other schizo he thinks its connected to something. Previous thread:

Attached: Fujitsu_WT-A522L_UHF_RFID_Fashion_Tag__23265.1630504204.jpg (1280x850, 163.63K)

Take your meds or check for carbon monoxide leak

cool tech :)

why have you made this thread again?

what propaganda are you trying to spread here you fucking cop

>all of that typing
>could have just linked the thread for same effect

Sperg

The numbers mason, what do they mena?

Attached: schizocat.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

Who the fuck wants to read an entire thread filled with schizophrenic rambling by OP? It's funny/interesting for the first few paragraphs, and then starts reading like nonsense posted by an AI developed in 2002

user take your meds

So nigger stole clothes and didn't removed the anti theft device, lmao

only crazy people can say for sure that they're not crazy

Attached: your-meds-take-them.jpg (300x313, 70.63K)

So you took a massive dose of some drug and now you're hearing voices and having muscle spasms. But it's totally an implanted chip and not long term effects of your drug habit.

I'm just looking to see how such communication is possible. Definitely know for a fact it's real.

Doubt Hospital/Lab gowns have RFID tags but if they do LOL.

Please user, we're all worried

Attached: 1644463402029.jpg (1440x3280, 611.49K)

How much methamphetamine do you inject on a daily basis user?

No, months after the fact. Also, some retard texted me corroborating my suspicions.

age men 25 manifests schizo after reminder

>I'm just looking to see how such communication is possible. Definitely know for a fact it's real.
sure it's possible
wirelessly powering something is totally possible, actually it's trivial, the only issue with it is that it's extremely wasteful, but for powering a miniscule transmitter chip from a dozen metres away it's not really difficult at all

The level of detail and coherency compared to the claims you're making tell me you're sick, user. Please, see a doctor.

Attached: 1644463550790.jpg (1440x8421, 1.73M)

Attached: 1644463761566.jpg (1440x4648, 1.06M)

as for an example of how trivial it is, check out "the thing", a spy device from the 60's which was a wirelessly powered microphone
nowadays we can make computers small and low power enough to do the same thing in much less space than that