Telegram was compromised!

>multiple channels belonging to a prominent German coronavirus-denier have been blocked
Telegram cave in to German pressure and it is now blocking groups to all german phone numbers. Good night sweet prince.
twitter.com/cemas_io/status/1491353743430135808

Attached: 1640464522173.png (665x669, 357.04K)

Pic related.

Attached: 1623492264194.png (720x704, 283.31K)

Public irc
To
Tor irc
Imagine using some phone app for opsec.

I don't own a phone.

I mean obviously you can't host "bad" content on normie centralized messenger.

Attached: 1643114178230.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Attached: marseyglow2.png (200x200, 57.3K)

Wasn't it well known that Telegram is not E2EE'd by default?

>phone numbers
It only proves the idiocracy of using phone numbers as identification tokens. Always distrust any app or whatever that asks for your phone number.

Attached: 1635742972951.png (631x474, 186.32K)

Damn, how can one man be this based?

You can’t compromise something that was never secure

You're retarded. What I said is that you can't trust centralized messenger anything that can be considered "controversial", especially if you want to use it as a platform for a public channel/blog. Telegram is no exception, because it obeys the "laws".
Indeed. Though it's not clear exactly how german glowies found his identity. Maybe he wasn't even hiding really.
It's not really about e2ee in telegram, more like they really did 180 on moderation policy and started to pander to government glowies with banning "illegal" content, which is worrying at best.

i also think people don't realize that e2ee doesn't do shit in public group chats

another one fell for (((Any Forums))) honeypot

This is nothing new.
Telegram already does this for other countries. e.g. Iran

He's a Turkish vegan cook that used to live in Germany and played Nazi. He didn't need any help from Any Forums, he was always retarded.

>OP thinks this is the first time Telegram has done this
Anyway, people who partake in the discordfaggotry side of Telegram deserve this.

>e.g. Iran
Or their homeland Russia.

Attached: 1627787413473.png (629x492, 54.13K)

He was using his personal mobile number probably

>Indeed. Though it's not clear exactly how german glowies found his identity. Maybe he wasn't even hiding really.
he wasn't. he's semi-famous because he was on some cooking show years ago. and he was making public appearences at protests.

>germany
>holocaust denier and non-vax taker
>"holy shit that's ba-"
>it's a fucking turk
There is no greater humiliation in the history of man, than the fall of Germany.

based and checked