/wdg/ - Web Development General

Two keyboards at once edition.

>Free beginner resources to get started with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP
eloquentjavascript.net/Eloquent_JavaScript.pdf - A modern introduction to JS
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn - a good starting point to learn about web dev fundamentals
javascript.info/ - quite a good JS tutorial
freecodecamp.org - curriculum including HTML/CSS/JS, React, Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
theodinproject.com - curriculum including HTML/CSS/JS, Ruby on Rails, and SQL
fullstackopen.com/en/ - requires you to have basic web dev, db and git knowledge
flexboxfroggy.com/ and cssgridgarden.com/ - learn flex/grid in CSS
phptherightway.com/ - A decent PHP resource
phptutorial.net - PHP tutorial

>List of design resources
github.com/bradtraversy/design-resources-for-developers

>All useful documentation in one place
devdocs.io

>Need help? Create an example and post the link
jsfiddle.net - if you need help with HTML/CSS/JS
3v4l.org - if you need help with PHP/HackLang
codesandbox.io - if you need help with React/Angular/Vue

We have own website: wdg.one
Submit your project progress updates using the following format in your posts (the scraper will pick it up):
:: my-project-title ::
dev:: user
tools:: node, react, etc
link:: my.website.com
repo:: github.com/user/repo
progress:: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Previous:

Attached: AdobeStock_241083104-1400x934.jpg (1400x934, 165.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure how much I can add here that hasn't been said already. But I'll try anyway.

1. Learn how to use Git. It's very important for any developer.
2. Learn how to use GitHub. It's also very important for any developer.
3. Learn how to use Stack Overflow. It's also very important for any developer.
4. Learn how to use Google. It's also very important

Thank you Harpdeep.

i miss the rat schizo

In my last job I wasn't getting any sleep and I used to have involuntary microsleeps while sitting at my desk, where you involuntarily fall asleep for a second or two at a time, before waking up

Yeah sleep deprivation sucks

sleep user

honestly don't remember when last I used stack overflow. Probably alright when you're learning for learning the language I guess.

All info I get from shit nowadays comes from the docs, GitHub issues and reading the source code.

Imagine using python. Lmao at you losers.

Attached: backend_benchmark.jpg (1515x716, 58.88K)

Yeah the overall idea its like stocks but not allowing the user to terminate the position and just suffer through it for a certain fixed period. The same A,B,C options will be available for all users at the same time and will all be terminated at the same time for everyone (you can buy/deposit more in the middle though). Each user can have deposits in A and B, and maybe get rekt in A to zero but win on B so these should be stored separated in the database or something

I thought about doing it market-like as in there's a number and each sell/buy from each user helps the numer fluctuate but there will be few users at the beginning so it won't make much sense and seems that would make it much more difficult honestly (and prone to manipulation) while the other way I'm just getting an external value through API and manipulating each user deposit according to it.

Other idea for the system is allowing users to actually terminate their positions whenever they like but in that system I would like the impact of the number's fluctuation to be more pronounced like 13.04 to 13.30 to mean 15% increase instead of 7% or something (I'm throwing random stuff I didn't think about values) and maybe another option for the user to choose to use leverage x2 when it buys A/B token and if it does it can't terminate the position (like the original system)- Oh plus I'll also like having a graph that displays how the value of A,B,C changed over time, kinda like coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ for example (simpler obviously).
It's obviously a web sort of game not with real money and stuff, anyway thats what I'll b making I think thats for listening to my autism

original post f curious

What language should I learn to fit in with the cool engineers

I don't know what kind of websites to make. The only thing that comes to mind is comparison sites.

lisp

Is adding images to typescript react supposed to be difficult?

how does PHP compare?

Attached: terry.gif (640x480, 1.13M)

ratemypenis.com except every uploaded photo edits the photo so each penis is 2 inches long

littlekidlovers.com, a database of cute baby goats (aka a kid , a baby goat)

puckermylips.net, a craft chewing tobacco rating site

Golang for vertical scaling and Typescript for prototyping.

Oh no no no

Attached: boomer_trash.jpg (1491x681, 56.22K)

>be senior web developer
>get job doing python
>the stack traces make no sense
I’ve never felt more retarded. State transition? Excuse me what now?

At least Django is better than Laravel

what's that site? what about springboot?

>python
>the stack traces make no sense

Attached: question marks.png (720x687, 619.54K)

Which site?

pinkpill me on rust

i tried installing it once and it asked for a gorillion microshit things to be installed which i couldnt be fucked with and i havent thought about it since

>not surprised
Laravel is the slowest.
In fact it ranks second or third last in terms of slowest frameworks in the PHP world.