Where can I get free technology? :)

Where can I get free technology? :)

Attached: 1643994518867.jpg (2596x1947, 1.17M)

THe nigger shop what were all the niggers cum in my asshole.

Whoa, look at all that garbage!

separate all of the metals and sell it to a scrapper

Just go driving around in nice neighborhoods for stuff dumped on the curbs, I've found a few gaming PCs this way.

find the tallest tree and hang yourself from it

I don't understand the obsession with hoarding old outdated shit like this. All I see is a bunch of junk a person now has to haul around with them or throw out eventually which itself is a pain in the ass.

I mean sure, it would be neat to look at my old computers from when I was a kid, but that would wear off after a few minutes and then you realize you have to move that junk somewhere now until you get curious about it again.

looks like there could be a server in there

>I don't understand the obsession with hoarding old outdated shit like this. All I see is a bunch of junk a person now has to haul around with them or throw out eventually which itself is a pain in the ass.
>
>I mean sure, it would be neat to look at my old computers from when I was a kid, but that would wear off after a few minutes and then you realize you have to move that junk somewhere now until you get curious about it again.
its junk because software is becoming to bloated. maybe if you didn't consooom so muuccccchhh onions youuu would be ableeeee to ownnnnn andddddd oooperrrateeeee the saaaameeee PEEE CEEEEE For 10+ YEALS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 5ca.png (805x784, 541.54K)

It's useless to you because the software you use is too bloated to run on it, you should speak for yourself, dumb zoomie

Attached: XHTML.png (1280x451, 38.33K)

I want a physical terminal so bad, why do they all have to be yellowing, fragile pieces of ABS garbage with blown caps and retroomer tax on top of it?

Attached: shamiko.gif (400x493, 1.94M)

slit your wrist but unironically

I want free pc because I dont have money :) I wish some office got rid of cozy optiplexes

Attached: 1644010679286.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

seethe

I want tech
I love technology

Attached: 1644021128671.jpg (1600x1200, 399.76K)

Go ahead, stick to old CRTs, VHS, Laserdisc, and a beat up ford pinto from the 80s. Show us how dedicated you are to old tech.

Based and true
Consumerism is plague
People change hardware like crazy but their old run completely fine and would run +10 years
I hate humans

Attached: 1644024633513.jpg (3489x1540, 1.28M)

What point are you trying to make?

COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE. COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE. COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE. COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE. COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE. COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE.

Attached: dancing-cat-swag.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

That you're a brain damaged retard. You faggots are basically hipsters without the soi lattes and flannel shirts.

There's nothing wrong with using CRTs, VHS, laserdisc or an 80s ford pinto if you still have them and they run fine.
You are the brain damaged retard with a calcified pineal gland.

one of these Any Forumsore posters should post webms/pictures of apple hardware being shredded, for maximum seethe out of consumerist idiots

I am 34 years old.

*if its seethe they want out of people, they seem to not be getting it out of the CRT guys

>ripped apart (((mining))) rig(s)

Attached: 1628574370921.jpg (1440x1066, 137.91K)

>Go ahead, stick to old CRTs, VHS, Laserdisc, and a beat up ford pinto from the 80s. Show us how dedicated you are to old tech.
Lol you sound like one of those faggots who replaces their tech every 2 years because your playing shoot nigger simulator 3 and you need to consoom more. And we are not really talking about tech from the fucking 80s are we, we are talking about tech from the last 10 years. i am using a tv that was thrown out. hang yourself at a landfill human

You can call me mentally ill all you want, I don't have to work hard to maintain a comfortable standard of living, because I don't replace my possessions more than I need to.

no do we, literally...

>[strawman] [buzzword] [buzzword] [seethe]
I can see why the crazies over at /x/ think the internet consists of GPT bots and a small minority of users. Looking at posts like yours, it really is like a mindless automaton wrote it.

Awaiting Instructions

nor*

It's all garbage, take it to a landfill