Uh oh

uh oh

Attached: IMG_20220209_195500.jpg (1059x1038, 373.1K)

Please do

Yes, do us first please for the love of god

c'mon DO IT

Attached: dosomething.png (500x579, 77.64K)

by "uh oh" you actually mean

>Please stop, I can only get so erect my cock is about to explode!

right? Lets hope there's some EU official - probably a German - who will quietly yet decisively tell facebook and everything from Meta to get fucked.

and nothing of value was lost

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

HAHAHAHAHAAH
*laughs in german*
fuck off zuckboi

kek, Germans are the best cucks. I hope they do it and keep sucking that Russian cock for gas

If this happens I will unironically turn into a staunch EU supporter.

t. shart

It would only be cool if Google and all its subsidiaries join forces along with Amazon and maybe even Netflix to shut everything down. The loss would be in the billions, especially when you take into account Instagram store, facebook marketplace and all those retarded youtube channels Europoors have.

Attached: dr-strangelove-2.jpg (1440x768, 124.79K)

Go ahead. Shake things up a little.

This is old news. We've had multiple threads about it yesterday and today.

Why
Are
You
All
Acting
If
We've hadn't multiple threads about it yesterday and today?

boomers surrounding me are getting pretty retarded, would appreciate it if instagram stopped working

Not everyone is a subhuman basement dweller neet spending 25 hours a day browsing this shithole. Retarded sperg.
Why does he think he is in any position to demand anything ? Nobody but himself profits off facebook how the fuck can he bargain with that ?
Have we came to a point in history where tech mangates directly control the laws simply by having control over lawmakers addiction?
This is like a drug dealer refusing to sell his shit unless the whore gives him some pussy
What a fucking hellworld

Attached: 1576646029179.jpg (685x928, 111.26K)

If you are not a subhuman basement dweller neet spending 25 hours a day browsing this shithole, then you don't belong here. Go away. Have sex. Drink alcohol. Drive a loud car. Do other things that herd animals and mentally healthy people enjoy doing.

cope and seethe
its 2022
4chad is for chads only

God damn that would be the best thing to happen on this continent in decades. To be rid of the Antichrist in one fell swoop.

DO IT PUSSY

They're hurting themselves more than what they hurt europeans.

Would be nice.

Bullshit.

Media just picked up on a "worst case scenario" part of a report and is spinning it for clicks. They would never leave such a huge western market willingly.