Is this still the best mouse in the world

Is this the best mouse a white man can get?

Attached: mx-master-product-gallery-graphite-top.png (2400x2061, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, it is

what keyboard should i get to complement this?

MX Keys

Yup.

Only thing it's missing is Logitech's lightspeed tech. If they added that it would be unbeatable.

Yes, until the MX Master 4 gets released. Although judging by past releases, the 4 will likely keep the same design.

Certainly in top 5.

No because while it has infinite scrolling it doesn't have high precision scrolling.
Besides any true aryan computer user has at least three mice.
Surface precision pro for it's precision scrolling as general compute mouse
Mx518 legendary ergo
m2k fingertip grip shootemup

Attached: bb3b35ab-940a-4f5e-8bb9-5962c34931de.jpg (700x417, 47.1K)

>MX Keys
I have an Master 3 but I prefer IQunix keyboards

Attached: young-dolph.jpg (2839x1894, 1.31M)

Is it better than the MX518 ?

definitely yes. i got it about 6 months ago, best 100 eur spent. i'd recommend you use the side scroll to adjust volume and use the thumb button for screenshots.

> Zaunkoenig
How is spending 300 euros for a gaming mouse an aryan thing?

I got Ergo K860, feels suitable.

>wireless
No thanks, I like things to work

No its a low tier mouse. It double clicks prematurely with 100% failure rate.
youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA

Bot/Advertisement posts

Equal

Attached: 1632413462938.png (6000x5000, 782.95K)

heard some negativity about the latest mx master but have no personal experience with them, also dont remember what they said about it.

also since this is the only mouse thread, anyone know if any of the new lightweight wireless mice uses AA(A) instead of shitty built in lithium garbage that dies in 2 years?

>dont agree with me
>probably not human
cringe.pdf

>No its a low tier mouse. It double clicks prematurely with 100% failure rate.
People keep parroting this nonsense and it's literally never happened to any of the Logitech mice I've used. Either I'm blessed by the mouse gods or people are making shit up for clicks...

>mx master
>the same design
yuck, who would buy a mouse made of soft touch rubber? its like buying a 2006 kia and touching its interior all day.
It rots/melts from UV and sweat. Until they do away with the rubber pass on it.
Orochi v2 uses AA and is good
G305 uses AA and is good IF you mod it, bad stock
All AA mice can be used with rechargable AAA if you jam some tin foil to fill the gap. Just look for batteries that are a bit higher voltage than other ones when charged.
Or alkaline but why'd you do that?
Also the lithium packs in mice that don't are like $2-5 on Ali and they're usually not soldered on, super easy to replace. Most mice ruin the mouse skates to disassemble though so opening it up to do so also costs like $5.

There is nothing to agree on you stupid fucking nigger.
This is not subjective, it is a flawed product with 100% failure rate. The video I posted is over an hour long explanation of the corners Logitech cut. Until they fix their shit stop blindly recommending their mice. They're not good like they used to be. Fucking nu Any Forums consumer reddit guesswork faggot. You aren't human because you're a pajeet/seamonkey.

Attached: 1635718465640.jpg (3035x2716, 2.17M)

Don't get the light grey one, it looks disgusting after 6 months