Google appreciation thread? i'll begin...

google appreciation thread? i'll begin. it's very reassuring to know an advertising company focuses solely on relevant issues, vaguely related to technical matters.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 6.10.23 AM.png (1710x1346, 1.44M)

I just saved this knowing you will make this thread.

Attached: LOL.png (1402x924, 707.1K)

yeah it’s literally a joke about niggers being savages, what of it?

i wonder if blacks care that they're just being used as tools by the establishment

probably not i guess, because they "gets theres", affirmative action, diversity hires, an entire month dedicated to them, ive never seen a prosperous society with them but their so celebrated here

weird

Auth Right and Lib Right Blacks see that and are against it.

that is very reassuring

i hate globohomo art
it's flat simplicity is so blunt and empty that it practically mocks anything drawn in it

The vast majority who aren't wrapped up in wokeshit or using BLM as an excuse to get free sneakers just want to be treated like everyone else ala MLK Jr. It's mostly white lefties who are wrapped up in the whole neo-White Man's Burden thing where whites need to debase and sabotage themselves to boost the savages. After 4 years of BLM and calling literally everything in the world racist twice as many blacks voted for Trump in 2020 as 2016.

Attached: 1643489012649.png (960x1322, 397.4K)

Googles are so far into the plantation they're still calling for white genocide as internal company policy despite knowing full well that the civil war was fought on washington's side by slaves for their freedom on a 10 year service basis where they were mostly commanded to do corpse cleanup in the woods and rarely got to fight.
Imagine, thinking that your fucking ass deserves a dime when your ancestors have already mooched off every civilization they've ever been taken slaves into because they're garbage worth nothing to anyone.
>When you've already won your freedom by erasing the american civil war equivalent of democrats, jews that owned slaves
from the history books.
The amount of pandering silicon valley does to blacks in order to write their own racist narrative pinning blacks against whites should be well known as one of the ways that this has happened before in civilizations.
>>>EVEN AFTER lincon, people still pulled googles off horses because no google knew how to take care of a horse and it was clearly stolen

Attached: 1639668703444.gif (220x216, 39.22K)

>After 4 years of BLM and calling literally everything in the world racist twice as many blacks voted for Trump in 2020 as 2016.
Or did they do it because of "Trumpbux"?

this thread belongs in or clean it up jannies.

Congolese minister on the left

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-24-03-32-53-516.jpg (391x363, 50.94K)

anyone with a soul is tired of this shit

It would be a shame if liberals knew the White Man's Burden.
They see their version of justice. I see dirty white leftists pretending to be heroes dragging the lower races from savagery never realizing it is the job of white men to tame the savages.
verification not required.

>this thread belongs in or >clean it up jannies.

Attached: 1619127380115.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

Oh cut the crap OP, you know that this is pr bullshit and social engineering;

Eastern euro here, why do these things send Americans (and some americanised others) screaming? I was watching some random guy review some old soviet animation movies recently and he went went "oh noooo.... oh NO.... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when he saw some black characters with big red lips. I've never reacted that hard in my life, not even when I was watching a compilation of Chinese people in industrial accidents as a 11 year old, and even then I stayed quiet because I'm not a retard. So how come? How come Americans are so touchy on the subject of black people? We can't draw them, we can't act them? Why?

because institutions have brainwashed a generation into hating themselves and worshiping dark skinned sub humans.

>verification not required.
Why did you type that?

Early 2010s-ish american lefties began openly abusing the fact that in the dominant culture outrage and victimhood are the keys to immense power, and suddenly literally everything on the fucking planet became "racist" (or some other -ist or -phobic). As a form of racism Blackface is a relatively overt and undeniable - though usually very mild and quaint - so it's an extremely easy target for attack. Obviously exemptions are given for people on the right team, i.e. Trudeau or Northam.

Where exactly are you from? I could explain it to you but not sure if I want to spend so much time typing this shit so tldr: mutts are brainwashed by their media and have a trigger for anything that says a negative thing about race/nation

>janny is an Applefag so he should delete this
>but Applefags love trannies and niggerdick, so most likely will leave thread up

>janny is an Applefag
rent free