LibreOffice

Why is freetard software so bloated?

Attached: bloat.png (739x89, 8.6K)

It's pretty amazing when you consider how little FOSSshit actually does.

I tried to open myself:
MS Word 50.7 MB
Libre Office Writed 83.8 MB

I tried to open xlsx document:
Excel: 56.7 MB
Libre Office Calc: 127.8 MB

Libre Office is still worse than MS Office and requires more memory. How freetards are going to defend this?

They won't. They'll bury their heads in the sand and hope the stench of their embarrassment and failure will go away. But it never does, especially when you only bathe when your mom screams at you to.

Why are you trying to use a FOSS application on your proprietard botnet? Go pirate whatever you want like a bad goy.

stay mad

>stay mad

Attached: 4f329f18700217.562cdd4a912da.jpg (600x400, 95.02K)

>200mb RAM
Just how poor are you?

follow up pic
Not poor enough to not afford MS Office.

Attached: uninstall.png (859x732, 31.37K)

STOP USING MY RAM YOU'RE WEARING IT OUT!

>How freetards are going to defend this.
by comparing price tags.
what kind of a cuck pays $200 for a word processor

>follow up pic

Attached: GPO-ABG-Netanyahu-Nadella.jpg (800x600, 74.26K)

>but it's free
Yeah and it shows.

Libreoffice needs to be ported to Rust

myb the rust trannys can save libreoffice

nothing is worth more than freedom

Not even good software/ a good operating system that allows you to do your work fast and just get on with your life. You do have a life outside of Any Forums and your computer? right?

a bad workman blames his tools. libreoffice can do everything MS office can and if its slow thats because you're slow.

If you look closely at the OP picture you see Excel. Word and PowerPoint are just a bonus at this point.

if you had a life, you'd be aware that microsoft already has a paid marketing dept. to do what you're doing. other people are adults and can choose what is best for them, it's time to grow up.

>what kind of a cuck pays $200 for a word processor
not me that's for sure. I haven't paid a cent

Attached: file.png (238x158, 8.88K)

Many programs used by professionals cost that per month.
>libreoffice can do everything MS office
Tell me how I can e.g. share a document to my team and live edit it with them so that everyones cursor&text they write appears on the screen with libretard office?

>How freetards are going to defend this?
You're comparing a piece of software that has to pull in a bunch of dependencies to support itself vs. something built natively for the Windows OS. When I run Windows shit on *nix the same thing happens because every .exe needs all the dlls and crap not native to *nix

But you know this and you're just "trolling". Just like the 10 other low effort anti-linux threads on the board right now. Really amusing to see them always get posted the same time the janny wakes up. Almost like the jannys are FAGMAN shills isn't it

>janny wakes up. Almost like the jannys are FAGMAN shills isn't it
nah I posted it when I got off work

What kind of freedom? When I use MS Office I don't need to worry that documents produced by other people will be distorted. When I use Windows I am free to use any proprietary and free software I want. This is freedom. On GNU/Linux I have limited software choice and even existing software does not always work properly.
>
You can get it for free if you know how. So in reality this is usually not a problem. And if I couldn't get it for free I would still pay these $200 for convenience and freedom which I could get with it.

Attached: 55017e51e2e9c2157871cef993c1f816.jpg (736x1305, 130.33K)

>60MB more of RAM? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN THIS BE! MEMORY LEAKING! THESE PRECIOUS 60MB THAT MY TRANNYFOX BROWSER COULD BE USING INSTEAD! THIS IS SUCH MADNESS AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I don't need to worry that documents produced by other people will be distorted.
That's a problem inflicted by microsoft on yourself. Document types with open standards work perfectly fine on other document editors, but Microsoft keeps changing theirs around and not sticking to any spec in order to make their software relevant. I guess you suffer from Stockholm syndrome and believe paying for a protection racket is a good thing.

fragmentation, dependency hell..

if it works it works sucks to suck