Thoughts on the s10e? Its my favorite phone that I've ever owned so far...

Thoughts on the s10e? Its my favorite phone that I've ever owned so far. Wish more phones took the smaller form factor approach.

Attached: s10e.jpg (625x417, 28.95K)

Do you guys know of phones like it that is currently sold new?
>headphone jack
>big battery
>don't care about performance
>cheap
>no meme features like high refresh rate or face unlock
>unlockable bootloader
>good LineageOS support
>size around iPhone 6S would be perfect but 10e would be nice as well

gsmarena doesn't come up with options that are currently sold and I don't want second hand.

inb4 >buy Aplel
Fuck no.

Just get S10e lol

NEW, faggot.
They're not sold anymore.
Try again.

then buy iphone 12 mini

Real comedian, aren't you?

Just buy any Android phone unlocked. You're not poor are you?

All Android phone are bigger than the 10e.
And when it says 'unlocked', it means that it can be used with any carrier, not that the bootloader is unlocked.

Best response I've ever seen to a moron too stupid to use Bing.

I bought the s21 ultra from Samsung unlocked and I run lineage on it. Just stop being poor and stupid.

I liked mine before I replaced it with a fold but lol at a 6 inch phone being "small form factor". Also lol at samsung giving me more in trade in credit than I paid for it

No phone comes with an unlocked bootloader, you gorilla.
It's for the CARRIER that's unlocked.
Just because you can unlock the bootloader as well is a coincidence.

My wife just got an s10 and it's really nice. I like the size of my note 9 and no pinhole camera on the screen better however. I won't buy a new phone until theres no camera on the screen. Shits just an ugly looking blob of dead pixels.

S10 is great, but I haven't tried Lineage OS or other FOSS OS on it. I also have an S6. Wonder if I should try it.

Using one right now. Great phone, but I still will miss my Sony z3c and xz1c.

bought it 2 years ago. It is serving me well. The size is just right and it could play the mobile games I care about but not at max resolution. Value for money.

Galaxy s9 for screen quality and hardware feature set

Galaxy a52 for latest OS and better battery life

(s10 doesn't have a headphone jack)

>buying a new phone
Once a phone hits the ground it loses 90% of its value. Not buying the last or second to last gen used is really wasteful.

Sony 10 iii. Nobody ported lineage though, the best you can do is install gsi, but people claim it works just fine.

They sell them NIB on Ebay for $300

it's rock solid but just needs a battery that can quicky and easily be replaced.