Zucc wants his data back

wanna place bets on how long till the eu abolishes the gdpr law because the normies start crying about losing facebook's services?

Attached: zucc.png (570x181, 22.65K)

If you think meta will EVER give up Europe as a market because they can't process data in the US you're an absolute simpleton.

I hope his stock tanks even more lol. I love it!

>normies start crying
Euro governments have ignored worse from their citizens. Zuck's gonna go on a wild ride.

based Euros

It's obviously a bluff
Facebook would not cut out 15% of their usershare, particularly after the stock plummeted because they've lost users

I hope EU wins this. They should hold out and make sure they don't. They'd set a precedent for the rest of the world and show that big tech can't just steamroll their way past laws and shit.

i hope those aren't just empty threats. would love to see facebook implode out of their own stupidity.

I'll literally cum myself to death if Facebook dies holy fucking hell I'm willing to stand by a nuclear holocaust if it means erasing social networks from existence

>Meta doesn't back down
No more Facebook in Europe, everyone wins.
>EU doesn't back down
Meta gets cucked and online privacy improves, everyone wins. It's a legit win-win scenario.

Should threaten to revoke whatsapp. The politicians actually use that one.

There's a third option
>EU backs down
Everyone loses.

That would pretty much be an admission that WhatsApp doesn't encrypt messages end-to-end though (as "everyone" knows anyway, but still...), so I doubt they'd do that so obviously.

>crying over facebook

That's not even normie shit anymore, is literal cringe level of dependence.

I hate the EU with all my guts but I hate the Zucc even more so I hope he loses and leaves Europe without these services.

Do it pls.

Attached: kek dog 10.png (638x638, 418.92K)

>DUDE 350 year old "country"

FUCKING DO IT ZUCC

What, I don't hate Europe, just the EU

Won't happen. Macron is the new power player in the EU and the frogs are growing more anti-american by the hour.

>face book dies
>their users flood 4chinz along their shitty jpg screencaps
is this a good idea

Attached: snapshot_00.32_[2015.12.23_02.37.15].png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Lmao even zucc isn't that stupid to actually go through with that empty threat. EU market is a big as US market, no company would willingly abandon such a market.
The EU is many things but agreeable is certainly not one of them. Also great publicity to be i conflict with a company with such a bad reputation as facebook.
Trying to "blackmail" in public is also one of the worst marketing moves imaginable.
>leaves Europe without these services.
Never gonna happen sadly. Zucc is full of shit and the EU knows it. Gonna be great once he backpedals and quietly conforms with regulations...
>the eu abolishes the gdpr law because the normies start crying about losing facebook's services?
Ain't never gonna happen. With the speed EU passes and changes regulation Facebooks successor would be have a decade old once they actually vote on it.
>frogs are growing more anti-american by the hour.
Impossible. Frogs are the epitome of us-haters, there's no room for growth.
They'd go for tiktok, Snapchat, twitter and even reddit long before they'd come here out of desperation.

> 2015.12.23
Simpler times.