I just like it, bros

I just like it, bros.

Attached: Microsoft_Surface_Go_Windows_tablet (1).jpg (1400x1050, 261.07K)

I hate Any Forums. I get banned for "low quality posts" for making fun of Applefaggots but this shit somehow is considered "high quality". I hope all the JannieTrannies get fisted by Somalians.

I just like Any Forums.

Any Forums is reddit for people afraid of giving your email to Tencent.

>I hate Any Forums. I get banned for "low quality posts" for making fun of Applefaggots but this shit somehow is considered "high quality". I hope all the JannieTrannies get fisted by Somalians.
Apple subchan, hurr durr.
Has anybody bought an memeweb serial killer?

Hardly.

>Any Forums is reddit for people afraid of giving your email to Tencent.
Any Forums is contrarian reddit.

It's really only useful for reading PDFs. For everything else touch input on that large a screen sucks.
But then an android tablet is $150 and it will do that job fine.

I find it really comfy, especially being able to scroll or activate side menus with my left hand resting by the edge of the screen while still using the touchpad for fine controls

I use mine mainly as a desktop with a dock, big surface guy i've had the pro 3,5,7, and currently the sp8 i7. i really, really, really like this form factor for some crazy reason

Attached: 20220206_190034.jpg (2992x2992, 1.82M)

> the "I'm going to wreck your back and neck" setup of legend

I'm unironically thinking on getting a tablet as replacement of my laptop.

I regret having bought this piece of shit everyday since the day I was retarded enough to buy it.
I hate microsoft and I hate the surface line and I hate myself because all of this is my fault.

Bought it, knowing fully that its not the best for my money, but I didn't care. It looks nice and it promised a walled garden similar to apple.
Immediately notice that it gets hot as shit. Well whatever, at least that doesnt stop it from working, though the airflow is noticeable and loud-ish.
After some use the screen starts flickering the month that warranty is done. It flickers agressively getting worse over time, at first with the lower third of the screen rapidly flickering and mirroring the top third, then eventually the entire screen flickering. Getting any work done on it is impossible at that point. Rebooting doesn't fix it.
Microsoft claims: That's weird, we can fix it. You have to pay though.
I forget about it, stop using the surface for a while. Read online eventually that its a well known issue on my type of surface and microsoft was forced to admit it was an issue and extend the warranty. Call them up, they say "well its not under warranty, you can pay though" again.
In the meantime the fake leather stuff on the keyboard is peeling off from where it was sloppily glued onto the base.
It feels like a cheap chinesium product and the support is abysmal (not to mention a widespread issue with it that was first claimed wasn't real and then only remedied for some people after).
If I pay that much money for that little power I expect a premium product. It is marketed as a "premium" and "business" choice, yet what I got would be unacceptable to a casual user.
The issue is apparently the newer ones are much better and don't have the flickering issue, but I don't care. This was the first and last microsoft hardware I bought. Their support was so shit I refuse to take such a risk again.

works on my surface :)

Do you just have a bunch of vertical ultrawides hanging all over your house

I have a Chromebook like that. It's actually pretty good to use.

me too because i mainly use my laptop as a thin client now. I'm concerned about the keyboard and trackpad on those covers, though

>wreck my neck, my back, my pussy and my crack

Attached: ab67616d0000b273c1bcb570a5fcbdcce74c2b07.jpg (640x640, 132.06K)

Yeah user why have a separate desktop, laptop, or tablet when you can have something that does it all in one only really, really shitty?

Just get a small laptop. 95% of the time, you'll be using either the included kickstand or wishing you had a laptop base so you didn't have to hold the damn thing.

I have the 11.9" ipad pro with the """"magic"""" keyboard. it's pretty cool and I really like the HDR monitor. I might replace it with a macbook pro simply for the HDR, as the 16" macbook obviously is better for media consumption. I watched the witcher and arcane on netflix and for whatever reason apple strongarms companies into maxing out streaming performance for them. my computer monitor is HDR1000 certified, but netflix's web player sucks dick. so many compression artifacts are visible on the web player that aren't there on the ipad

regardless, a tablet is a decent laptop replacement so long as you aren't doing anything beyond word processing